Happy Easter

I hope everyone enjoys this Easter, or whatever the fuck you celebrate. :booze

http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=42

:booze :agree

I love that pic Timmeh, I just used it at M/F. :laughing

Yeah, I love that pic… I just printed about 10 of them and handed them out to everyone in the office…

LOL… Happy easter to all of you too! :slight_smile:

lmao

Happy Easter

Happy easter to all of u guys & girls!

HAPPY EASTER … Every one especially Veronica and Joe and the Babies … hunting eggs etc :lol :lol :lol :banana :banana :smiley:

Happy Easter everyone!

checks and see that it’s 2 days away :tard

happy easter

Thanks, I will have anastasia here (joes not too happy about that) and my sister callie will be here, so it will be interesting… speaking of that… I have to go buy all the shit!!! lol

BTW- Ana will be staying here for a few days, so I wont be on too much…2 babies in the house equals CRAZINESS!!

http://www.flowgo.com/funpages/view.cfm/10664

:tard :rofl

[quote=04ShakinSteed]Happy Easter everyone!

checks and see that it’s 2 days away :tard[/quote]

nice to see some people can count :rofl :rofl

Thanks, I will have anastasia here (joes not too happy about that) and my sister callie will be here, so it will be interesting… speaking of that… I have to go buy all the shit!!! lol

BTW- Ana will be staying here for a few days, so I wont be on too much…2 babies in the house equals CRAZINESS!![/quote]

who is anastasia? :wtf

My sister that is in jail had alittle girl before she got put in… well my other sister watches her on a daily basis and me and joe supply diapers and such. Well, I get her once every month or so. :slight_smile: SO this is my week :slight_smile:

Thats Vs sisters little girl :smiley:

It takes a village to raise a child. Good job hun. It’s hell, but worth it Joe. Just think of Hank Hill and Louann. She would be hook’n if it weren’t for Hank. Be a Hank on this one Joe, she’s Family. :think

Vs so good to this little girl … especially when the siter is in Jail … :smiley: