Happy thread

HAHA>. Had to copy tims thread… .:slight_smile: So tell us what makes you happy today

Today is my last day in school for this semester… I will have 2 weeks off YEAH>>:)

I just got back from a Snowboarding trip last night…i had a great time, hit lots of jumps and tried new stuff…can’t wait for next time :smiley:

I’m happy because I’m staying home today! Calling for 8-12 inches of snow.

I’m unhappy that I have to shovel that shit.

( o )Y( o ) Make me happy

Im happy that the website is doing so well :banana

[quote=04ShakinSteed]I’m happy because I’m staying home today! Calling for 8-12 inches of snow.

I’m unhappy that I have to shovel that shit.[/quote]

Don’t know where the snowblower dealer is???

[quote=04ShakinSteed]I’m happy because I’m staying home today! Calling for 8-12 inches of snow.

:agree

[quote=sidewayz4.6][quote=04ShakinSteed]I’m happy because I’m staying home today! Calling for 8-12 inches of snow.

Don’t know where the snowblower dealer is???[/quote]

Ahh, I guess I’ll get one soon enough. If I get one, I’ll wanna use it all the time and the past few winters have been bad enough for it, but the ones before that…ehhh.

joe should be very happy… I just sent him a treat… :slight_smile:

I’m happy that all my nitrous stuff is almost here. :gears

[size=1]and that Erik gave me some oral loving this morning[/size]

im happy, its snowing like a bitch! yay lol

Yoooz guyzzz don’t have Mexicans where yoooz live? :wtf

Girlscout cookies? glee
I just got mine yesterday and that makes me happy. I bought like 20 boxes. :woohoo

Girlscout cookies? glee
I just got mine yesterday and that makes me happy. I bought like 20 boxes. :woohoo[/quote]

Damn, what kind of treat did the sales scout give you? :hump

Girlscout cookies? glee
I just got mine yesterday and that makes me happy. I bought like 20 boxes. :woohoo[/quote]

Damn, what kind of treat did the sales scout give you? :hump[/quote]

Just a cute smile, a polite thank you…[size=6]AND 20 BOXES OF COOKIES!!![/size] :woohoo

lol… i sent him a naked pic :slight_smile: lol :slight_smile: My gs cookies havent came in yet :frowning:

hmmmm, nakie nake huh? :banana I hope Joes computer gets haxored, hehe. :boozie

heheheheh Now thats so sweet :lol see what you get when you get home :hump :hump :banana :banana …Antisapation is making me wait :smiley:

It can be arranged http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/updown.gif

[quote=98LS1]I’m happy that all my nitrous stuff is almost here. :gears

[size=1]and that Erik gave me some oral loving this morning[/size][/quote]
Dude that is fuckin gross. I’m not really happy about anything today, although my birthday is tomorrow so hope fully things are better then.