Has anyone seen

the mystery envelope on ebay?? I went on there and looked at the winning bidder and he has previously spent like 10,000 dollars on some chicks to advertise his website on their chest… This I should do that?? Shit… 10,000 dollars and how will they be able to tell if I really did it?

oh, if they’re gonna pay you they will know.

Did you see the chick on the Today show who is 8 months pregnant and is avertising Golden Palace on her belly? Think she’s getting 50K. It’s a removable tattoo.

thats the place that is bidding on that crap. lol… I think she got like 4000 dollars or something. Id do it for the money… I just dont want to go on tv :slight_smile:

Will you do it for me and give me the money for my new wheels and slicks?

shit, Id use that money for the down payment on the house or for a jacuzzi :slight_smile:

Not very nice…always thinking of yourself…huh!

how about this… anything over 1000, ill give you 15% of :slight_smile:

or 25%

I want 5k. :banana :gears

Ok V…deal! Let’s shake on it. Holds out hand

Matt, you want 5K so you can get a blower like me…bastard.

[quote=04ShakinSteed]Ok V…deal! Let’s shake on it. Holds out hand

Matt, you want 5K so you can get a blower like me…bastard.[/quote]

nooooo :fu

[quote=sp3nis][quote=04ShakinSteed]Ok V…deal! Let’s shake on it. Holds out hand

Matt, you want 5K so you can get a blower like me…bastard.[/quote]

nooooo :fu[/quote]

He want’s 5k so he can feed his gf :rofl

for 25k I’ll knock off joe :rofl

I am also offering a “mystery envelope”

place your bids. :smiley:

id do it too how you sign up heheheh… wear a tattoo that would be cool i wouldnt mind that at all ive always wonted a tattoo LOL :banana :banana you kinow you can ever get paid to tattoo your car as well and advertic on it???

That’s just scary.

a removable tattoo… I sent joe a shot of my boobiess… so we will see if he will put it up LoL