Have You Seen

How many tokenz Veronica has now? :eek

[SIZE=“6”][COLOR=“Red”]5,593,745[/SIZE]

:willy_nilly:

Yeah…It would appear the director our OTZ’s treasury…Sent her a “Stimulus” package

Or maybe it was the other way around…

Ponders

Okay…I’m just jealous that I couldn’t cough up the tokenz needed to pull it off (and by it I mean…)

She steals some from us now and again, the amount is small enough for us not to notice.

I kid of course…

[quote=“Springsteen, post: 1093669”]She steals some from us now and again, the amount is small enough for us not to notice.

I kid of course…[/quote]

Actually…That’s brilliant

Like office space, but they forgot the decimal place:D

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1093668”]Yeah…It would appear the director our OTZ’s treasury…Sent her a “Stimulus” package

Or maybe it was the other way around…

Ponders

Okay…I’m just jealous that I couldn’t cough up the tokenz needed to pull it off (and by it I mean…)[/quote]

Aww poor Evan hugs

LOL!!! I plead the 5th … but will say that i did not steal them from you guys. :wink:

taxation? Do we have representation?

Yes. Of course you have representation. I am designating myself as Tokenz Treasurer. For a small fee of just 5,000 tokenz… I will represent you in any tokenz claims you wish to file at OTz. :smiley:

Please forward tokenz ASAP. I needz ta feel da cool… I mean… ahem… I shall be on call once you submit them. :nod:

This goes for all OTz Members.

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1093674”]Yes. Of course you have representation. I am designating myself as Tokenz Treasurer. For a small fee of just 5,000 tokenz… I will represent you in any tokenz claims you wish to file at OTz. :smiley:

Please forward tokenz ASAP. I needz ta feel da cool… I mean… ahem… I shall be on call once you submit them. :nod:

This goes for all OTz Members.[/quote]:24::24::24:

Also… please note… for that fee it will include lots of extras.

For the men… PM’s filled with shexy talk.

For the women… PM’s filled with copies of shexy talk with the men.

:wink:

Spots are filling fast. Don’t delay. Not sure how long this deal will last. :smiley:

Off in the distance, I hear the echo of Ching-Ching … :ninja

V should take us all to e-disneyland

Or Pink Floyd

“money…”

“… grab that cash with both hands and make a stash…” :nod:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow Thats A Lot