Hell Yeah! (AKA - I'm happy thread)

so i switched majors this qt and my new major requires a business minor… Im in this acounting class which supposedly is “really hard” or impossible… Well i just aced my first test this morning… either that, or everything balenced out by accident. Everyone else coming out of the room were making comments about how bad they did. So basically, even if i didn’t ace it, as long as i did better than the majority of the class i will get an A… On another good note, I finished my Economics test yesterday in 11 minutes :smiley: . This business stuff is a joke, what are all these kids bitching about anyway? :fu

It’s nice to start off a quarter with a couple test im confident about, rather than feeling like I got raped by my engineering and Calc classes.

Okay, enough gloating for me, lets here why you are happy today.

:booze

im happy becasue i am one day closed to getting my car back :smiley:

My sisters birthday is today and i made her breakfast in bed with my g/f…i barely had enough time to eat my breakfast but i guess its ok…

…i guess i’m happy :dunno

Concert tomorrow…yeaahh!

Re: RE: Hell Yeah! (AKA - I’m happy thread)

[quote=StangMang]My sisters birthday is today and i made her breakfast in bed with my g/f…i barely had enough time to eat my breakfast but i guess its ok…

Concert tomorrow…yeaahh![/quote]

this is a little confusing… you made her and your gf breakfest in bed? You girl friend was your sisters breakfest? Your gf was your breakfest?

[quote=OUZBnd][quote=StangMang]My sisters birthday is today and i made her breakfast in bed with my g/f…i barely had enough time to eat my breakfast but i guess its ok…

this is a little confusing… you made her and your gf breakfest in bed? You girl friend was your sisters breakfest? Your gf was your breakfest?[/quote]

:think How bout this…

…Ashley and I made my sister breakfast in bed. :smiley:

I’m stoned I’m happy

I’m happy because I just got back from the grocery store and now I have some groceries!! Though I did forget syrup. And BBQ sauce. And hamburger buns. And mayo. And I got the wrong kind of frozen burritoes. And my loaf of bread got mushed. Dammit! I suck at teh grocery shopping. Ok, I’m not happy anymore.

[quote=StangMang][quote=OUZBnd][quote=StangMang]My sisters birthday is today and i made her breakfast in bed with my g/f…i barely had enough time to eat my breakfast but i guess its ok…

this is a little confusing… you made her and your gf breakfest in bed? You girl friend was your sisters breakfest? Your gf was your breakfest?[/quote]

:think How bout this…

…Ashley and I made my sister breakfast in bed. :D[/quote]

where the hell is my breakfast in bed…I’m the hurt one…sheesh I see where your priorities are

I’m a shitty shopper too. I always end up spending like $200 and coming with nothing but munchies :smiley:

Note to self…don’t go to teh grocery store when you’re high.

mike I thought you were quitting

I’m still happy from Monday when I got my new car. :banana :banana

I know what you’re saying about business class vs. high tech classes. I switched majors from CIS to business, and I’ve been living on Easy street every since.

Me —> :hump <— Business test’s

I hardly smoke anything at all these days dude… but I will admit that I do have my weak moments now and then. :dunno

My grocery comment was more of a reference to past experiences. :lol

How’s them tonsils feeling?

well right now I can’t really feel my face because I’m juiced up on codine

Congrates to you OUZ!! I just took a test in math that I believed I aced! My midterm sucked though :frowning:

White, I am glad that you got some grocerys. I hate when I forget something. :frowning:

Stangmang, I wish I had people that would do that for me. I thought that brothers and sisters are suppose to fight…not make eachother breakfast in bed??? :dunno

AnD I am happy because… They are ALMOST done with my house.

[quote=vshayes]Congrates to you OUZ!! I just took a test in math that I believed I aced! My midterm sucked though :frowning:

White, I am glad that you got some grocerys. I hate when I forget something. :frowning:

Stangmang, I wish I had people that would do that for me. I thought that brothers and sisters are suppose to fight…not make eachother breakfast in bed??? :dunno

AnD I am happy because… They are ALMOST done with my house.[/quote]

just tell joe to make some for you in the new housey

Way to go OUZ for doing so good :lol :lol :lol And i happy cause i woke up today :lol :lol :lol :smiley: ( But i bet some of youll wish i hadnt ) :smiley: :smiley: :banana :banana

It’s always good to get a better grade than expected, especially in an important and hard class.

I hate economics though- nothing made sense and I’ll never take that again.

Are you Self-loathing again tonight Jan? :hug

Are you Self-loathing again tonight Jan? :hug[/quote]

well i was actually joking … maybe if you wasnt drunk you might notice that :owned :lol :lol :lol

HAHAHA, I’m not drinking tonight :owned