Hello Fellow Youths Who Debate

Hi, As you can probably tell by now, I go by the name of STINK, unless you’ve decided to not read my username, which I understand. Reading just takes too much effort.

As for my political views, I would say that I am an anarcho-capitalist. I’ve always looked up to Ludwig von Mises ever since I learnt about him, and even sometimes have dreams where I live life as if I am him!

Thank you all for reading this meager introduction of mine,

STINK.

Hi! Welcome to YD! How are you? :slight_smile:

I am currently in a state of great bliss.

Yourself?

Ewww pls go. But seriously welcome to this vietnamese rice trading forum my friend.

Yay, that’s fab! How come?

I’m not in the best of moods, but I’m doing well, thank you. :slight_smile:

To Mobutu, I like rice, particularly some white rice, although my local takeaway does some even nicer rice. And I thought this website was not vietnamese? I may be in a state of confusion now.

Please explain?

Ignore Mobutu, he’s trying to be funny and failing quite badly.

Welcome to the forums.

Have you ever had rice with melted cheese mixed in? So, so good.

We’re not Vietnamese, @Sir_Mobutu_of_Devons is just somewhat of an oddball. :slight_smile:

I was in the state of bliss for I had found this website, and had made the decision to finally join. I am glad that you are well.

Ah, I am not so good with humour, to be honest with you. Sarcasm is often lost on me, although I’m hoping that I’ll learn to recognize it a bit more as time goes on.

I am not a fan of cheese, my tastebuds are quite superior to others, I am told.

So can I just post anywhere?

Welcome to YD @STINK

What are some of your hobbies?

Well you made a great decision! :grinning:

Cheese is the best. :open_mouth:

Yes, you can post anywhere you like! You can create new threads or comment on existing topics. Please feel free to send me a private message if you need help with anything. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the welcome, Shaz.

In my spare time, I like to read economics papers and books. I also like to imagine various scenarios and how Ludwig would react to them, for example, if Ludwig found himself starting a new civilization on Mars. Other than those, I don’t really do much.

You?

Thanks! I pride myself on my abilities to make a decision.

Cheese is undesirable.

I’ll make sure to private message you if I need help, though I’m sure I won’t need it :stuck_out_tongue:

STINK.

What kind of books do you like/ read? :slight_smile:

One of my favorite economics books is ‘Theorie des Geldes und der Umlaufsmittel’, which was unsurprisingly made by Ludwig von Mises.

In terms of books for leisure, I like to occupy my time with the Bible, as the moral lessons from it are quite useful in my daily life, and hopefully my future life.

Yourself?

I haven’t read the Ludwig book, or the Bible, although I probably should.

I’m a massive George Orwell fan, and I’m trying to read lots of books on international relations now for uni. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums. Who is your favorite author?

Both books are very insightful, in my opinion.

I’ve only read two George Orwell books so far, those being 1984 and Animal Farm, and found both quite interesting. Has he written more books similar to those two?

Ludwig von Mises.

You?

Karl Marx.