HELP! with a question of trust

My close friend has a dilema that he came to me with and I don’t know if I gave him the right advice.

Nevermind… All has been fixed… He went down to the bar and kicked his ass. So he won’t have to worry about it for at least 12-24 months, less for good behavior

:rofl

Giving someone at work your personal number makes it a personal date. They could be just friends but thats doubtful.

I’d suggest asking the girl what she feels she needs to get out of a friendship with another guy.

What kind of bar does she work in? Is she going out with this customer alone? Then it’s a date. And she’s def hiding something from him if it took her to get drunk to tell him. He needs to re-evaluate his relationship with her IMO.

She is in the wrong. Like Md said, giving her cellphone #, makes it personal.

I will say, some girls like the attention, but giving out your number is wrong, in all ways.

Re: RE: HELP!!! with a question of trust

[quote=vshayes]She is in the wrong. Like Md said, giving her cellphone #, makes it personal.

I will say, some girls like the attention, but giving out your number is wrong, in all ways.[/quote]
aint that the truth. i say its personal too. maybe they are just friends and he’ll have nothing to worry about. im not that trusting anymore cause ive been burned by the opposite sex more times than i care to mention.

I know I’m gonna get alot of “You’re just 14, you can’t love someone” stuff, but I think giving out a cell # doesn’t make it personal. Going with the guy alone, that does it. I give my cell to some girls and some guys, but you don’t see me dating/banging the girls/boys that I give my number to.

You dont just go giving out your phone # to random people. This guy has to be someone she has gotten to know or someone she was attracted to. I could be totally wrong.

Or maybe she is wanting to buy her boyfriend a gift for some reason and this guy is gonna help her up with getting a gift. :dunno Just a thought.

:funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah[/quote]

:rofl

We got us a switch hitter in the forums :rofl

WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?! What did I do?!?!?!?! It was a random person? That changes everything, she shouldn’t have given out her number.

Unless she’s hot and giving it to me :hump