Help!

So, I’m going today to meet with the team I’ll be joining at my new job, and I have no idea what to wear.

Should I wear a suit, or just your standard business day wear, like slacks and a nice shirt?

[quote=“satinbutterfly, post: 1095295”]So, I’m going today to meet with the team I’ll be joining at my new job, and I have no idea what to wear.

Should I wear a suit, or just your standard business day wear, like slacks and a nice shirt?[/quote]

Nothing;)

lol wel that wil impress… go smart casual… cant go wrong… like… suit trousers with a nice plane t-shirt…

Well I’d like to impress them, not scare them out of their wits. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that slacks, along with a nice blouse, would do the trick. Good luck today. :slight_smile:

Thank you! I’m so bloody nervous!!!

Don’t be nervous. Just go in there and be yourself. You’ll do fine. :thumbup

:homo:

sometimes less is more :smiley:

sometimes less is more :D[/QUOTE]

Oh for goodness sakes… you men… :willy_nilly:

Hey we’re all about the minimalist approach to things:D

Women over complicate what should be something beautiful…Nakedness:ninja

I’d wear nice pants, a blouse and jacket… depending on the weather. Be yourself. Remember to smile. And best of luck!

[quote=“GoldDust Woman, post: 1095301”]Don’t be nervous. Just go in there and be yourself. You’ll do fine. :thumbup[/quote]This.

Good luck BTW!:thumbup

You wouldn’t be wearing that long if you were meeting me for lunch…Just sayin:ninja

What are you wearing? :ninja

Actually a comfortable pair of Calloway golfing pants…and a golf shirt:D

Or whatever you imagination says I have on;)

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1095309”]Actually a comfortable pair of Calloway golfing pants…and a golf shirt:D

Or whatever you imagination says I have on;)[/QUOTE]

Sounds spiffy.

My imagination would get me in lots of trouble… and you more so. Just sayin’… :wink:

So I’m thinking about going with black pants, and a 3/4 sleeve houndstooth jacket, with a red shirt underneath to accent.

Thoughts?

[quote=“satinbutterfly, post: 1095311”]So I’m thinking about going with black pants, and a 3/4 sleeve houndstooth jacket, with a red shirt underneath to accent.

Thoughts?[/quote]

http://visioncoachinginc.com/cms/uploaded_files/VW85ZKSZIF/69/images/cheering-business-people.jpg

Love it!

:yuk:yuk:yuk:rant::lala::spank: