He's out of there

just found out Terel owens is gone from the eagles.

get ready, get set, DISCUSS

Gone for good? or just suspended?

I like him… he’s a hell of a player with a bad attitude. I like when players stir things up, it makes for interesting conversation. If all players in Pro sports were clean cut and followed all the rules like Dennis Rodman :smiley: Then we would miss out on all the gossip.

[quote=RecklessTim]Gone for good? or just suspended?

I like him… he’s a hell of a player with a bad attitude. I like when players stir things up, it makes for interesting conversation. If all players in Pro sports were clean cut and followed all the rules like Dennis Rodman :smiley: Then we would miss out on all the gossip.[/quote]

IDK im confused by the reports. they said on the press conference that he is gone for good as an eagle and on nfl.com they say he is suspended for 3 more games but wont return even after the suspension and they only mention the rest of the season.

yeah he’s a great player in my book but i agree he does have a bad attitude. since we live in the same area so to speak we usually have to deal with this during basketball season with iverson.

BTW i gave my cousin that picture that you worked on for her wedding and she loved it. thanks again

I was here first! :fu :fu :fu

Re: RE: He’s out of there

huh :dunno

http://www.offtopicz.com/bad-news-vt2919.html

HA!! :smiley:

J/K

ah ok i see now. well at that time they dint have a press conference saying he was gone from the eagles. at that time he was just suspended for a few games

Oh, sorry, is that really what happened? well, as said, eagles are not fucked, they are going to be sucky, IMO

::sigh::, still, eagles for life.

he could be screwed with the NFL as well. i thought i read somewhere that he had to go against a some NFL board.?.?

i think he is an outstanding player! could have been one of the best receivers ever… but his attitude ruined any chance of getting in the hall of fame. dumb ass!!!