Hey punks!

Go learn something!

http://www.importaddiction.net/forums/turbo-selection-a-r-and-trim-explanations-vt93.html

:smiley:

Too many big words for me

Re: RE: Hey punks!

That’s ok, you like football.

I dunno what I mean by that… go read it. :banana

Haha… he said football! :dunno

I dunno what I mean by that… go read it. :banana[/quote]

Confused, me is

I dunno what I mean by that… go read it. :banana[/quote]

thinks for an hour trying to come up with a witty comeback

Oh yeah, you’re a RICER!!! Oooooohhh, what now?

Was there a question recently on these? It’s a pretty good explination I guess. The only thing is that the garden hose is not losing volume when the nozzle is put on. The increased flow makes up for the decreased exit point.

Still a good example though. :smiley:

How you been mang? Long time no see. :cool

The increased flow just means you’re getting air faster, but there isn’t a large volume flowing through a smaller opening.

Basically that’s a “choke point” if you had a turbo with a larger A/R it would actually choke power while the turbo is spooling (but it WOULD spool faster). If you opened up the exhaust inlet You’d get a larger volume and a slower spool time, but you’d make more boost.

I’ve been good. Ordering parts for the car left and right lately. :smiley:

Ohhh good stuff. What are you getting?

I just got my cam and headers on. :rock It’s a whole new animal now. 375rwhp! :smiley:

[quote=IntruderLS1]Ohhh good stuff. What are you getting?

I just got my cam and headers on. :rock It’s a whole new animal now. 375rwhp! :D[/quote]
any sound clips :smiley: . hey intruder did you check out joes new mustang site yet.

[quote=IntruderLS1]Ohhh good stuff. What are you getting?

I just got my cam and headers on. :rock It’s a whole new animal now. 375rwhp! :D[/quote]

http://www.importaddiction.net/forums/boredom-owns-me-vt89.html

Holy shit those things are cheap to mod. It’s going to be a monster when you’re done with her man. Don’t even worry about it being slow.

What is your stock displacement? I thought the Civic was already a 1.8? :dunno I know my Eclips was. Are the Honda’s 1.6?

Also, that throttle body… Can you port that MF that much? That’s a HUGE numbers change. Also, does it even need a TB that large? My 5.7 liter can be upgraded to a 80mm, but most people think it’s overkill.

All things consitered, that’s going to be one bad SI.

Don’t go w/ the carbon hood though. For the weight savings, it’s not worth the dough. Just paint that biotch. :rock

My displacement is 1.6 liters, Integras have a 1.8L (except a few of the older ones).

Yeah you can port it to larger than Integra Type R sizes which is 62 mm, and with a supercharger, I/H/E, the TB will be a choking point at the stock size of 60 mm. I just can’t find the company that will port the TBs for cheap for the life of me.

I like the way the CF hood looks on a black car. I’m gettin one. I’ll have a whopping ONE exterior modification on this car, I’m entitled to it.