Hill - 1 Phillyblunt - 0

Well i hit a hill today… driving home i was coming up on a bend in teh road and tapped the brakes to slow down (was doing about 20 since it was snowing) Started sliding, ABS wasnt helpin much so i knew i was gonna hti the kurb, made sure to hit the kurb square as to not fuck up the wheels or the axle, but then after the kurb there was a steep hill, hit it going somewhere inbetween 5-10 mph

Bottomed out the front bumper, pushed everything up… bumper isnt that bad just pushed back a tiny bit, same with fenders… i can probably kick em back into place, hood latch is bent so pretty easily fixable… something was leaking i think it was my radiator, so i borught it over to where i get my matinece done to get it all checkd up

So as of now im out of my winter beater for tommrow and stuck driving the jeep… oh boy…

That’s teh suxxors.

It took me 5 minutes to make a left out of my addition this morning. St Joe Center was covered in ice. I started in second and STILL spun some.

Re: RE: Hill - 1 Phillyblunt - 0

[quote=2000Si]That’s teh suxxors.

It took me 5 minutes to make a left out of my addition this morning. St Joe Center was covered in ice. I started in second and STILL spun some.[/quote]

Yep im gettin sick of this shit and contemplating getting a awd car mmmmmm good traction

you should come up to duluth we JUST got snow yesterday kinda sux but kinda kool

Yeah i was up on teh north shore last winter when you all got like 3 feet of snow… that was quite the drive up but the snow was good for skiing

minnesota weather is brutal

Yep my car knows that forsure, sister spun it on 77 by the mall into the median goin aobut 75 one day, totally toasted the front and back of the car, then she spun it on a turn into a curb and bent the bearings or something, then i bought it for this years winter beater… and i run it into a fucking hill lol

who in gods earth his a damn hill? god that was the weridest thing ever…but damn did i dominate on the hill got rida all the snow and grass haha

well i guess this is what a winter beater is for… but eh maybe ill go out and get a a4 or something

which mall? da mall of america or burnville mall. Or that outdoor mall in apple valley with best buy and target.

you know whats wierd is that im gona be 16 in about one month and i dont even have a permite. i was gona do it in teh summer but i was like nah. I rather play bball and Own apple valley :smiley:

You know where chi-che’s used to be until it went out of buisness. WHat replaced it? i used to love chi-ches. Great view also right on supuiror.

[quote=13alla]which mall? da mall of america or burnville mall. Or that outdoor mall in apple valley with best buy and target.

you know whats wierd is that im gona be 16 in about one month and i dont even have a permite. i was gona do it in teh summer but i was like nah. I rather play bball and Own apple valley :D[/quote]

mall of america, she was going south on cedar heading home from work at like 830 or 9 so there wasnt much traffic so she was going a bit fast and it spun on her…

that sucks that happened to my mom also but it happened on 35

yea stupid winters tehy slow everyone down so much… but hell at least we can handle it relitivly good up here… go down to texas and it snows a dusting and it shuts down the whole state heh

hmm, maybe some spikes in the tires :rock

no snow here… ever! :frowning:

im jealous V. i hate snow. especially after my luck with it for the past few years.

but just be glad you werent driving the Mach.

[quote=Haus]im jealous V. i hate snow. especially after my luck with it for the past few years.

but just be glad you werent driving the Mach.[/quote]

Yea ied never take the mach out in that shit, but the verdict is in, the rediator is cracked, but the bumper is pushed back to far for it to be replaced with out body work, so im gonna bring it over to macco to have them just straiten the junk out and then ill drop in teh radiator… ugh what a pain