Holy cow

I just took a dump and I’m guessing it was as close as a guy could get to the feeling of giving birth…ladies I sympathise…that shit hurt no pun intended

Thanks for sharing…j/k, I know how you feel

drink a few protein shakes and you will drop the most painfully dry and fat turd ever. i weigh in at 135 and im 6’ even. i am trying to build up some muscle mass and protein shakes and creatine are what i am using alongside daily hour work outs…

Re: RE: holy cow

damn u are one skinny mofo

i know. i eat 5x a day and ive always been skinny. it must be my metabolism? does anyone here know of any other ways to gain weight? im like 6% body fat or something really low like that- i need to build up.

Drink beer :booze

just keep lifting i guess. I was 6’ 140ish in middle school/early HS, now i’m 6’ 200, with very low body fat. Once you get older you will put on weight too, trust me

Quit getting your fudge packed.

yea i am 17 and i still have a few years of growing i guess. i just want to not be so skinny that it is hard to find clothes sometimes- 30-32 is hard enough to find, but i have to wear a belt with that too…

i dropped a deuce one time and i thought i was gonna pass out afterwards…lol

i have actually cried while dropping the kids off at the pool before :tard

this one almost brought a tear to my eye

just keep lifting i guess. I was 6’ 140ish in middle school/early HS, now i’m 6’ 200, with very low body fat. Once you get older you will put on weight too, trust me[/quote]

lifting is good to build muscle mass, just keep in mind that the more muscles, the more calories you need to maintain…so youll have to eat even more :smiley:

kreatine only add water weight to your muscles…do it naturaly you’ll feel better about yourself

ha ha

I’m 5’8 and 150 pounds with less than 5% body fat. forget the protein shakes, just eat more and lift weights four times a week. In 2 months you will gain like 15 pounds, you’ll look so much better.

PS no sugar, carbonated drinks, or any shit like that.

Eat nuts

[quote=Hurt911gen]ha ha

I’m 5’8 and 150 pounds with less than 5% body fat. forget the protein shakes, just eat more and lift weights four times a week. In 2 months you will gain like 15 pounds, you’ll look so much better.

PS no sugar, carbonated drinks, or any shit like that.[/quote]

how are you shorter than me, weigh more than me, and still have less body fat when you look like this:
http://www.offtopicz.com/files/hiimhurtandimqueer_209.jpg

btw, i am only looking to healthily gain about 1-2 lbs a week or so. i dont want to just put on a ton of weight and feel unsafe about it…

HAHAhAHA :funnah

damn u are one skinny mofo[/quote]

Please. i got him beat by 11 lbs.

lol

That has to be the funniest picture I have evar seen!!!

BTW I eat 4 to 5 times a day. I’m 6’ 2" @ 175 and I still feel skinny.