Holy mother of WTF?

Not a fan of the rims… but… I’m a fan of the car.

http://www.importatlanta.com/features/2005/may/peter/index.php

respect? yes. understand why they dumped that money in a civic hatch? no.

hmmm… normally id say something…

but it actually looks,

decent :dunno

but i wouldnt be caught driving in it…

Re: RE: Holy mother of WTF?

[quote=sourlemon2k5]hmmm… normally id say something…

but it actually looks,

but i wouldnt be caught driving in it…[/quote]

haha Go ahead, this is basically an opinion thread. You don’t have to like it honestly. I wouldn’t be caught driving it because of the color… that and I’d probably end up killing myself in it.

i wouldnt be one to drive it but i respect all the work that guys done to it and how much money hes… wasted? on it :dunno i guess its not wasted in his mind

[quote=2000Si][quote=sourlemon2k5]hmmm… normally id say something…

but it actually looks,

but i wouldnt be caught driving in it…[/quote]

haha Go ahead, this is basically an opinion thread. You don’t have to like it honestly. I wouldn’t be caught driving it because of the color… that and I’d probably end up killing myself in it.[/quote]

it looks like barf… :barf

the car itself I think looks like a bag of shit…just my opinion…do I respect the fact the guy put the time and work under the hood and made it a beast…yes I respect that

Dont care for it. Would i like to drive it… yup. lol. 10.3 isnt bad. I have a vid of my local drag strip of a lime green and black Talon racing a brand new VIper and pulling his pants down and spanking him. Pulls a 10 as well.

ONe question i hope 2000 can answer… Why all the holes on the rear bumper. We have an 11 sec. hatch at our drag strip and it has all the same exact holes as well.

[quote=UncleBacon]the car itself I think looks like a bag of shit…just my opinion…do I respect the fact the guy put the time and work under the hood and made it a beast…yes I respect that[/quote] :rofl

I think it has something to do with weight reduction, I’ve seen some people drill holes out of the bumper support. The beam is solid steel, so they drill holes through it to lighten the car up.

[quote=Casper98gt]Dont care for it. Would i like to drive it… yup. lol. 10.3 isnt bad. I have a vid of my local drag strip of a lime green and black Talon racing a brand new VIper and pulling his pants down and spanking him. Pulls a 10 as well.

ONe question i hope 2000 can answer… Why all the holes on the rear bumper. We have an 11 sec. hatch at our drag strip and it has all the same exact holes as well.[/quote]

i saw that vid on streetfire.net, poor guy in the viper got :owned

when i used to race bmx, the kids would drill holes in the rims and plug them with silicone then run helium in the tubes for lighter weight. my race bike was 14 lbs and i was 14 yrs old and 120lbs. lol.

SAJ… yeah thats where it was posted. I first saw it and couldnt belive it. then i took a closer look at the signs and relized it was actually at my track!

hey PM me im gunna be up in NH tuesday and wednesday, near hampton beach… wheres that track? (sorry to get away from the thread)

hey PM me im gunna be up in NH tuesday and wednesday, near hampton beach… wheres that track? (sorry to get away from the thread)[/quote]

thats ok, buddy, cuz thats why its called offtopicz.com and not chillandhangout.com

That’s cool guys, this is an opinion thread… and it had something to do with tracks/cars.

Just PM’d ya. www.newenglanddragway.com

is there anything youd do to your car, that they did to their’s?

is there anything youd do to your car, that they did to their’s?[/quote]

To my specific car? nope. IMO pulling the B16 out of an Si for a swap is kinda pointless… the car came with a B series, why swap just for those extra 10-25 horses?

But if I had an EG hatch like that I’d definitely do a B series swap with a turbo setup.

is there anything youd do to your car, that they did to their’s?[/quote]

To my specific car? nope. IMO pulling the B16 out of an Si for a swap is kinda pointless… the car came with a B series, why swap just for those extra 10-25 horses?

But if I had an EG hatch like that I’d definitely do a B series swap with a turbo setup.[/quote]

english?

:lol