Holy Thank God!

So as you might be reading in Caspers thread, I’m flat fucking broke. I have like a dollar on my tv stand, and about that much in the bank account. Yes, I’m broke.

Anyway, I wanted something to drink so I thought about making koolaid, but i’m lazy.

So I opened the fridge and what do I see?

A FULL, UNOPENED 2 liter of Mellow Yellow. I completely forgot I bought this last time I ordered pizza.

I’m livin it up now. :smiley: :smiley:

:booze

i feel for ya man. thankfully im still in HS living with the mom and all i pay for is the car insurance, gas, and mods.

[quote=2000Si]So as you might be reading in Caspers thread, I’m flat fucking broke. I have like a dollar on my tv stand, and about that much in the bank account. Yes, I’m broke.

Anyway, I wanted something to drink so I thought about making koolaid, but i’m lazy.

So I opened the fridge and what do I see?

A FULL, UNOPENED 2 liter of Mellow Yellow. I completely forgot I bought this last time I ordered pizza.

I’m livin it up now. :smiley: :smiley:

:booze[/quote]

well, it aint beer, but it’ll do … (drinky drinky, cousin stinky) (the fav. word thread : you farting…)

um right

:dunno

lol… im 21 and i still live with my P’s! Its great. Im just waiting for them to croak so i can take over and pimp the place. :cool

And i drink a nice cold glass of Kool-aid from time to time as well.

I loved living with my parents, but yeah… that ended a year and a half ago.

Living on your own rocks, except when you get laid off from a job you depend on. That’s when the little things make you the happiest mofo in the world.

I seriously had goosebumps I was so excited I found that.

I have some feygo cola and captain morgans

Re: RE: Holy Thank God!

[quote=2000Si]I loved living with my parents, but yeah… that ended a year and a half ago.

Living on your own rocks, except when you get laid off from a job you depend on. That’s when the little things make you the happiest mofo in the world.

I seriously had goosebumps I was so excited I found that.[/quote]

see, i wouldnt mind living on my own, except for two things:

my brother is still in high school (hes gonna be a senior) and since im the one paying for internet, yea, i think i have to at least stay for 1 more school year

and second is i dont have a job yet, but i have 2 more leads, one i wouldnt prefer doing, but maybe its the only one ill get…

and third, i know this place, and it will be hard leaving…

:dunno

[quote=2000Si]I loved living with my parents, but yeah… that ended a year and a half ago.

LOL…I think we’ve all been there. Especially college students who are dirt broke but somehow have a little cash to get beer/ :booze Si, are you going to school too or just working right now?

its not easy living on your own…I make decent money in the navy and when I had my apartment I didn’t realise how much it cost for food/electric…luckly my buddy was the cable guy and hooked me up

[quote=devinsteenGT][quote=2000Si]I loved living with my parents, but yeah… that ended a year and a half ago.

LOL…I think we’ve all been there. Especially college students who are dirt broke but somehow have a little cash to get beer/ :booze Si, are you going to school too or just working right now?[/quote]

I’m currently working one full time job right now, which nets me about 25 hours a week. :wtf

Yeah… slow season sucks. But I’m quitting just as the harry potter books are coming out.

[quote=2000Si][quote=devinsteenGT][quote=2000Si]I loved living with my parents, but yeah… that ended a year and a half ago.

LOL…I think we’ve all been there. Especially college students who are dirt broke but somehow have a little cash to get beer/ :booze Si, are you going to school too or just working right now?[/quote]

I’m currently working one full time job right now, which nets me about 25 hours a week. :wtf

Yeah… slow season sucks. But I’m quitting just as the harry potter books are coming out.[/quote]

id say good choice :smiley:

LOL…damn only 25 hrs?? That is only part time at most places…how the fuck do you pay all your bills?

I had a second job, but they closed up shop on the 18th.

They didn’t give us any warnings, just said… we’re closing. I had an interview with Pizza hut, I gotta call them tomorrow morning.

those hours are sucking. i have pulled 35 hour weeks the past 3 straight weeks bagging and cashiering at the grocery store. but when school starts back up it will be down to 20-25.

I pulled 286 hours last month. Last week i pulled 82 hours. This week i wanna do MORE. lol. I got another raise on Friday… up to 19/hr. now.

noice!

I work 26 hours one week and 65 hours the folowing week

Damn, that licks some balls. I work about 30-40 hrs a week(5-6 days) depending on how much they need me. I’m a waiter and make pretty good money doing it for now…I’m applying to Grad. school this fall so hopefully I will be accepted.

the worse part about it is that I don’t get OT pay…my paycheck is always the same no matter what…one part of the civilian world I miss

Dude you were on a Carrier! fucggin 20 hr days!