How F*cked Up!

Bullshit! Can’t anyone make a fucking decent movie without The Scary Movie franchise fucking with it?
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5512/scarymoviefourver28ta.jpg

-Ron

I dunno… really I don’t, but you could do us all a favor and take that lady blowing her brains all over that window out of your sig… because it’s really not agreeable. i’ll even ask you nicely. Please remove that from your signature. Thanks.

Aw come on man - it’s awesome! I loved the damn movie… he should keep his sig.

dude scary movies are hilarious! beat it! :smiley:

Re: RE: How F*cked Up!

Say what?

:rock

-Ron

I do like that dotted line across that finger “saw here”

random shit… but those scary movies were all retarded.

Word. I mean it was retarded enough with the first one… and they had to keep the retartedness coming with more and more shitty sequels. I’m a big fan of “stupid” funny films, but the Scary Movie (WOW I just suddenly forgot how to spell movie) films were ridiculously retarded, and not funny. Good examples of funny movies are Bruce Almighty and Napoleon Dynamite.

http://web2.unt.edu/tams/studentlife/articles/eatinout/el_gupo/dynomite.jpg

I think those makes of the scarey movies are hilarious!!! thats the only scarey movie I will watch.

Just to get things straight here…

you thought saw was an awesome movie??
The idea was great, but the acting was laughable.

In the most “serious” scenes everyone in the theater was laughing at the actors

im with V on this one. the scary movie series are awesome. there not meant to be scary tho. just a comedy spoofing the scary movies.

the first 2 were hilarious but the 3rd one was kind of lame…I hope the wayne’s are back in 4

[quote=Ryum]Just to get things straight here…

you thought saw was an awesome movie??
The idea was great, but the acting was laughable.

In the most “serious” scenes everyone in the theater was laughing at the actors[/quote]

:fu SAW and SAW 2 were amazing, I cannot wait for SAW 3.

-Ron

those were some gross movies. I saw the first one with my friends little sister, I turned it off like 20 minutes later, I couldn’t let her watch that crap :barf

You=Weak stomach. You’re probably way older than me. I’m 14, and I can watch that. I know a 9 year old who can watch that.

-Ron

my ex always made fun of me cuz i’d cringe at the nasty parts…especially the part where he sawed off his own leg and the part where she was in the needles in saw 2 (i could just imagine the pain). Who ever said napolean dynomite was funny i’ll have to disagree with…that was the worst movie MTV has ever put out…and they have put out THE WORST movies i’ve ever seen. people were saying it was funny this and that…i rent it and i felt retarded for doing so lol. Scary Movie 4 i get the impression won’t be any better then 3 was with charlie sheen…