How long

do you think you could be completely alone? You can have everything except contact with people. TV and radio are fair game, but you have no phone and no computer.

How long would you last?

not long…im a people person

Probably 24 hours. I don’t think I’d want to try it to find out.

I’m a people person… I wouldn’t want to try lasting longer than 24 hours…

Forever…

Not very long.

Depends on whether it was football season.

Not very long…I’d be wondering where my daughter was!

I wouldnt make it very long. Maybe at the most a couple days but then I would go crazy! I have to have some interaction with people.

I definitely like to be surrounded by people. I am a social butterfly.

I made it four days once. John went to visit his parents and my roommate went to a cheer clinic. Everyone had just left for the summer and I was all alone. I had no need to go anywhere. I did get to talk to John on the phone, but by day 3, I was so over being alone by then, that I convinced him to change his flight and come home the next day. It was pure hell!

I mean occasionally is fine, but if I knew it were going to be long term I would not be able to handle it.

not very long.

I could move into a cabin in the woods and never be seen again.

Paranoid schizophrenia isn’t so bad.

[quote=“LetsAllConform, post: 1099209”]I could move into a cabin in the woods and never be seen again.

Paranoid schizophrenia isn’t so bad.[/quote]
Just because you are paranoid, does not mean they aren’t after you.

Not very long… I wouldn’t be able to go without Liam very long…

Now when he is a teen… that might be a different story!

I could do without the phone and the computer, but not without my son!

My family I can’t go without! Even my asshat of a brother!

I don’t see what would be so hard about it, people aren’t that great. I don’t mean to sound callous, but having alot fewer could do alot of good.

If you hadn’t factored in a puter, I’d likely be fine.

For now…I have to have at least that. Mostly though, I’m a fairly solitary person. I don’t need to surround myself with lots of people.