How long

how long a minute is despends on what side of the bathroom door your on.

for us unfortunate ppl with only one toilet… share my pain of being the poor sod waiting on their mother getting out the effin bath!

that is all

[quote=“pinkporridge, post: 1102935”]how long a minute is despends on what side of the bathroom door your on.

for us unfortunate ppl with only one toilet… share my pain of being the poor sod waiting on their mother getting out the effin bath!

that is all[/quote]

Tis good practice for later in life!!

Would a recording of running water help? :24:

what is? takin 2hour long baths?

deffinatly not

I tried explaining the uses of two bathrooms to someone previously… now I have an even better argument! :smiley:

its not practical having one loo

Two bathrooms…NOT NECESSARY (with planning and conversation!)

I’m just saying, whoever the sexy fantastic man (or woman) you debated this with is clearly right. And they have a huge gift in their pants. Just saying! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m so with you on this… :nod:

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1102942”]Two bathrooms…NOT NECESSARY (with planning and conversation!)

I’m just saying, whoever the sexy fantastic man (or woman) you debated this with is clearly right. And they have a huge gift in their pants. Just saying! :p[/quote]

How exactly do you plan bathroom trips??? :stuck_out_tongue:

You each have a catheter and lots of patience!!

yea… and usually my mum says im going for a bath do u need in the loo 1st?.. no and i dont… but the second she gets in there… its like my bladder is gonna explode!

I hate that! I have to share a bathroom with my roomie… and I hate it for that reason. :nod:

one word… bucket.:ninja

or if you are in Canada… bush.

…drip drip drip…does that help?:smiley:

then u gotta do the whole cross your legs and jump around thing… cos for some reason that keeps it in…

[quote=“Mystic, post: 1102947”]one word… bucket.:ninja

or if you are in Canada… bush.

…drip drip drip…does that help?:D[/quote]

NOOOO!!! ur mean

dancing dancing dancing

it works… dancing helps!

you are a horrible person :stuck_out_tongue:

lmao