How tall are you?

I am 5’-11" or 180 cm.

i am 5’ 4" and its too early to convert that any further

I always have a calculator when I am at work. 163 cm

I’m 5’8" and with the wifers…it’s too early for math :stuck_out_tongue:

my wife is 5’-9".

I was 5’8".5 but I suspect I’m starting to shrink! :eek :24:

I feel like I am when I stand next to my son he is between 6’-2 and 6’-3.

My son is only 11 and 5’2" already! I can’t imagine how tall he’s going to be in just a couple more years.

5 feet 8

6 foot 3, something near there anyway.

Very true. I was like 5’-0" when I was 13.

6 feet 4 inches
76 inches
19 hands
193 cm
.001199 miles
912 line

you choose the unit :smiley:

im 5’7" …so about average height for a girl…and im with everyone else dont feel like converting that to anything haha

My daughter is your height. She is taller than most of her friends but the shortest one at home.:smiley:

5 foot 11 and a half.

Damn you half inch, unless you’re that lovely extra half inch that appeared “elsewhere”

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1074298”]5 foot 11 and a half.

Damn you half inch, unless you’re that lovely extra half inch that appeared “elsewhere”[/quote]

I’m with you 6’-0" was my goal and I just did not quite make it.:frowning:

I curse that I got to 5’10 by 14 and actually hunched a lil at that age because I didn’t want to be so much taller than the others.

Now I wish I was 6’3ish. Would be much better!

5’6"

BTW… Guys… I’m gonna need that height measurement while you’re lying down. K? Just sayin’… :ninja

As on particular short ex said many years ago “we’re all the same lying down”

Now I’m pretty sure that was a ridiculous and stupid comment to make, but at the time it was super hawt

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1074302”]As on particular short ex said many years ago “we’re all the same lying down”

Now I’m pretty sure that was a ridiculous and stupid comment to make, but at the time it was super hawt[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahahahahaha… that’s what she thinks! :24:

Seriously… :ninja