Howdy

Hey whats up…Just sayin hello and I’m back…Woot!

I’ve been in Cancun Mexico for the past 8 days and i just got back last night…i had an awsome time…too many stories to even think about lol

P.S. :booze

welcome back… Atleast tell us how it went??, :slight_smile:

catch ghonarreah?

It was awsome…we stayed at the El Pueblito hotel and it’s in the middle of all of the hotels on the strip…i drank more in that 1 week then i think i have ever drank…we woke up at 8:30 everyday and started drinking at the pool by 9 and were drunk by 11 and just partyed at the pool…i went with 3 buddies of mine and my girlfriend and one her girl friends…me and my 3 buddies were the life of the hotel no lie…haha…were were known as the boston kids haha…we made friends with all the bartenders and got them going on a certain hand shake…we’d go behind the bar and grab the tequila bottles and walk around the pool and squirt it in peoples mouths…lol…there were 2 bars there and one was open the morning to 5 then the second one opened at 5 and we ran that bar too…we got so many chants going on it was rediculous…we got “Boston” chants going, “USA” chants, or “Hey hey what do u say, Lets Get Fucked!” lol …there were so many Canadians there is was crazy and most spoke french and we’d chant back and forth…me and my 3 buddies all played in a huge pool volleyball tournement in USA vs. Canada and wooped ass lol…it was funny cause they were all so serious about it and almost all of the USA kids had beers in there hand while playing and we still won…they had a camera crew there shooting the whole game…we met 5 kids from Detroit and we hung out with them all week and also 6 kids from New York…LOL yes i said NY…Us Boston kids hung out with NY kids all week…we’d fuck around with each other all week long…i wore my Sox hat and they all had NY hats…all and all they were cool shits…we exchanged information and shit…

…Our very first night we were there, we all just drank so much…it was a complete shit show…basically i ended up passing out on the bar stool and falling on the ground…my buddy Pat carryed me and he was too drunk and he dropped my on my head…my buddy Sunny puked all over the bar…my girlfiriend was the only one to actually stay just buzzed, her friend puked all over her room…and my buddy Joe got so drunk he Blacked out and woke up still drunk and naked in a strangers bed and the girl was like “WTF…GET THE FUCK OUT!!” haha…that was major MVP points for him

…What we did when we first got there was buy a $200 braclet that allowed us into any club for free any night with free drinks for every night…it was our best decision ever…Clubs we went on were:

Senor Frogs (too drunk sorry)
La Boom (WAY too packed with people…not very big but would be fun if there wasn’t as much people…people were shoulder to shoulder andit really sucked)
CoCo Bongo (Very awsome…people swinging around…just awsome)
Hardrock Cafe (Awsome band…pretty fun)
The City (i almost got arrested by Mexican police for running around drunk on the beach behind it and swimming in the ocean…they had me held by 2 gaurds and i ran off and jumped a fence and met up with my group of friends and jumped in a cab…i don’t remember much after that)
Pat O’Brian’s Marti Grai Party (AWSOME!!..there was like 5 stages and there was and Awsome band…lots of tits…the Bacardi Girls crew was there and on stage molesting each other…some elementary teacher showed us here tits…my favorite place :booze )
Fat Tuesdays (was fun…we ate food there and just got drunk…meh)
Booze Cruise (We missed it cause our drunk asses got there late…so we partyed on the dock and got shitted as we watched the boat

There is soo much more to tell but i’ll keep postin in a bit

welcome back, sounds like you had a great time

I am living threw your experiances since it will never happen to me. LOL… I need to loosen up alittle, “let my hair out” so to speak. Really sounds like you had a great time.

I love Cancun. I always go to Sammy Hagars place in Cabo too. :rock

Like show your tata’s on the internet? :banana Pretend you’re at a club down in Mexico, and we are all just drunk patrons, then show your tata’s it will feel just like you are really there I swear!

Anyway, welcome back Stangmang sounds like a good time.

Haha…when we would walk around our resort i would go by Canadians and kinda talk loudly to my friend, “What are you talking ABOOT?!” :laughing

[quote=StangMang]It was awsome…we stayed at the El Pueblito hotel and it’s in the middle of all of the hotels on the strip…i drank more in that 1 week then i think i have ever drank…we woke up at 8:30 everyday and started drinking at the pool by 9 and were drunk by 11 and just partyed at the pool…i went with 3 buddies of mine and my girlfriend and one her girl friends…me and my 3 buddies were the life of the hotel no lie…haha…were were known as the boston kids haha…we made friends with all the bartenders and got them going on a certain hand shake…we’d go behind the bar and grab the tequila bottles and walk around the pool and squirt it in peoples mouths…lol…there were 2 bars there and one was open the morning to 5 then the second one opened at 5 and we ran that bar too…we got so many chants going on it was rediculous…we got “Boston” chants going, “USA” chants, or “Hey hey what do u say, Lets Get Fucked!” lol …there were so many Canadians there is was crazy and most spoke french and we’d chant back and forth…me and my 3 buddies all played in a huge pool volleyball tournement in USA vs. Canada and wooped ass lol…it was funny cause they were all so serious about it and almost all of the USA kids had beers in there hand while playing and we still won…they had a camera crew there shooting the whole game…we met 5 kids from Detroit and we hung out with them all week and also 6 kids from New York…LOL yes i said NY…Us Boston kids hung out with NY kids all week…we’d fuck around with each other all week long…i wore my Sox hat and they all had NY hats…all and all they were cool shits…we exchanged information and shit…

…Our very first night we were there, we all just drank so much…it was a complete shit show…basically i ended up passing out on the bar stool and falling on the ground…my buddy Pat carryed me and he was too drunk and he dropped my on my head…my buddy Sunny puked all over the bar…my girlfiriend was the only one to actually stay just buzzed, her friend puked all over her room…and my buddy Joe got so drunk he Blacked out and woke up still drunk and naked in a strangers bed and the girl was like “WTF…GET THE FUCK OUT!!” haha…that was major MVP points for him

…What we did when we first got there was buy a $200 braclet that allowed us into any club for free any night with free drinks for every night…it was our best decision ever…Clubs we went on were:

La Boom (WAY too packed with people…not very big but would be fun if there wasn’t as much people…people were shoulder to shoulder andit really sucked)
The City (i almost got arrested by Mexican police for running around drunk on the beach behind it and swimming in the ocean…they had me held by 2 gaurds and i ran off and jumped a fence and met up with my group of friends and jumped in a cab…i don’t remember much after that)
Pat O’Brian’s Marti Grai Party (AWSOME!!..there was like 5 stages and there was and Awsome band…lots of tits…the Bacardi Girls crew was there and on stage molesting each other…some elementary teacher showed us here tits…my favorite place :booze )
Booze Cruise (We missed it cause our drunk asses got there late…so we partyed on the dock and got shitted as we watched the boat

There is soo much more to tell but i’ll keep postin in a bit[/quote]

Welcome back Mang :rock Really glad you had a good time.

As I read this post I started to think…Fuck I’m old. I couldn’t party that much if I tried.

Wow, good times eh?

Little bit of :banana :rock

Little bit of :humpnana

Whooooole lot of :booze

All the makings of a great vacation. Glad you made it out alive.

Well, you are now the official site drunk. :smiley: Glad you had a good time.

I’m installing a kitchen for my best friend right now, and she said that she can pay me for it, or buy me a weeks vacation to the islands… I just hope the cabinets stay on the wall before the plane takes off. :smiley:

[quote=MikeHawke][quote=StangMang]It was awsome…we stayed at the El Pueblito hotel and it’s in the middle of all of the hotels on the strip…i drank more in that 1 week then i think i have ever drank…we woke up at 8:30 everyday and started drinking at the pool by 9 and were drunk by 11 and just partyed at the pool…i went with 3 buddies of mine and my girlfriend and one her girl friends…me and my 3 buddies were the life of the hotel no lie…haha…were were known as the boston kids haha…we made friends with all the bartenders and got them going on a certain hand shake…we’d go behind the bar and grab the tequila bottles and walk around the pool and squirt it in peoples mouths…lol…there were 2 bars there and one was open the morning to 5 then the second one opened at 5 and we ran that bar too…we got so many chants going on it was rediculous…we got “Boston” chants going, “USA” chants, or “Hey hey what do u say, Lets Get Fucked!” lol …there were so many Canadians there is was crazy and most spoke french and we’d chant back and forth…me and my 3 buddies all played in a huge pool volleyball tournement in USA vs. Canada and wooped ass lol…it was funny cause they were all so serious about it and almost all of the USA kids had beers in there hand while playing and we still won…they had a camera crew there shooting the whole game…we met 5 kids from Detroit and we hung out with them all week and also 6 kids from New York…LOL yes i said NY…Us Boston kids hung out with NY kids all week…we’d fuck around with each other all week long…i wore my Sox hat and they all had NY hats…all and all they were cool shits…we exchanged information and shit…

There is soo much more to tell but i’ll keep postin in a bit[/quote]

Welcome back Mang :rock Really glad you had a good time.

As I read this post I started to think…Fuck I’m old. I couldn’t party that much if I tried.[/quote]

You and me both buddy!

Welcome back Stang!

WOW mang welcome back and that was cool … I went to cancun about 8 years ago and i really LOVED it :booze :booze :banana :banana :smiley: :smiley:

some pictures of the scenary (girls) would be appriciated :banana

I thought the forums seemed gayer today

stangmang = :gay

hahaha welcome back mang