HRnB

… was like the father I never had.

I bet you take your kids to the ball park on the weekends? or to the lake over the summer, don’t ya?

Lucky punks.

Booze man, how many cars do you have anyway? I know of the sixxer, C4-xer and the lifted truck-xer.

HAHAHA!! Have you been drinking again Jimbo?
That’s pretty much it as far as cars go. But I have alot of trucks only because I need them for biz.

ol baco is doin a lil drinko

nah I haven’t drank since last wednesday.

List your mods please! I was always curious as to what you did to your C4-xer.

Re: RE: HRnB…

[quote=2000Si]nah I haven’t drank since last wednesday.

List your mods please! I was always curious as to what you did to your C4-xer.[/quote]
Actually the C4 is damn near stock except it has an LT5 in it. The only thing done to it is a Bassani exaust, headers back and a Superchip with dyno tune from California Corvette. But it’s pretty damn fast and puts out a little over 415 HP. The poor thing just sits under a cover in my shop collecting dust. My daily driver is my Silverado which I drive 99% of the time, and my Mustang sits in my driveway. And when my wife and I go out or take off for the weekend we take her SUV or my Tahoe. She hates my lifted trucks and she thinks the Stang is too loud for long trips, so we usually take her ride because she likes the comfort.

If I come to Cali can I drive the C4? :smiley:

You’re in Long beach right? or are you in OC?

[quote=2000Si]If I come to Cali can I drive the C4? :smiley:

You’re in Long beach right? or are you in OC?[/quote]
I’m in the OC, WOOT! makes gang signs

Damn Booze, I didn’t know you had a vette too. That’s badass! post a pic sometime man, I love vettes.

vettes are pretty nice, they are low to the ground, and they have some nice color options…

they do costy a lot tho…

:gears

No prob. The Silverado in the driveway is my daily driver.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/347000-347999/347523_55_full.jpg

damn chris, what do you do for a living?!

nice cars and trucks too man :rock

hes a pool guy

[quote=AtlanticBlue99]damn chris, what do you do for a living?!

nice cars and trucks too man :rock[/quote]
Please, it’s a C4. You can pick one up for around 10K. Most of the Stangs here cost more then that. Mine would sell for around the price of a ZR1, but a bit less because it’s still a regular body C4 even though it has the ZR1 LT5 engine. I do know that ZR1’s with LT5’s are becoming a collectors car, so maybe mine will be worth more someday, LOL.

No prob. The Silverado in the driveway is my daily driver.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/347000-347999/347523_55_full.jpg[/quote]

Dude, your garage wouldn’t even be able to fit 2 cars it looks like

It does, but it’s tight. Right now my wave runners are in my garage, so I can’t even fit one car in. I can’t wait to move into my new house. It has a four car garage and the end garage is double deep and double high for RV access, but I’m going to put a lift in it. :banana

congrats on the new house man :rock

i think entrepreneurship is for me. ive always enjoyed negotiating and watching my dad do his work (he is a marketing manager for Club Car). there are so many neat little ways to exempt taxes and other things as well if you are an entrepreneur. in fact, if you are a minority, the gov’t will fund you to start a business with no strings attached- never have to pay off- loan (in case you fail). i dont think thats fair though, b/c i am not a minority but i still would like to contribute to the economy and make a good living.

Well, owning your own biz definitely has it’s perks. I also put people in biz for themself. I sell swimming pool routes and train people how to run a swimming pool business. I sell turn key routes for around 60k that gross you about 85k your first year. There are hundreds of service businesses that can be started with very little money. Auto detailing has to be the easiest business to start on a shoestring. The guy that details my vehicks started about two years ago and now he pulls a trailer with his Hummer. The guy is rolling in it now. He has only one employee and himself.

apparently california is where its at :rock

what do you mean you sell ‘turn key routes’?

also, isnt auto detailing equipment expensive?

what do you mean you sell ‘turn key routes’?

also, isnt auto detailing equipment expensive?[/quote]

When I say a turn key route, that means it’s a fully functioning route when it gets turned over to a buyer. Your making a profit the second you sign the contract.

The guy who details my cars started with a bucket and a sponge and slowly bought equipment as his business grew. The reason I hired him in the first place was because I could see the ambition in his eyes. He started by just washing my personal cars in my driveway, then after I saw what a hard worker he was, I got rid of the company that washes all of my work trucks and gave him the job. All he had back then was an old Toyota pickup. He worked hard to have all of the equipment he has now and he still does as good of a job as the first time he ever washed one of my cars.