I almost had a heart attack

…when I was playing Simon. I was getting so stressed out that I could just feel my heart a-thumpin’ in there. Whoever takes that trophy gets a pat on the back from me. Holy geez.

Whew!

you know you can cheat on that game. how else did i get 34 last time and hells gt got 52. but great job on getting the trophy with out cheating

how the hell do you cheat

Yeah, how the heck do you cheat on that game? Let me know where I can find cheats so I can steal some of artisan’s trophies. HEEEE!

I’m just pickin on you, artisan. I’m just pickin.

… or am I? :dunno

dun dun duuuuuun

(and the plot thickens)

lol i beat ur record!!!

omfg that game is fkin annoying… i couldnt take it anymore…

ok say it comes up as

red
blue
red
yellow
red
red
blue
green

on a piece of paper just put down R,B,R,Y,R,R,B,G

and then on the next colors just put down the letter and keep doing it and when a new color comes up just put down the letter. and in stead of clicking lets say the blue spot you can always push the letter b.

roger that

only thing is you still have to be careful even writing it down. I doubt anyone could get past 20 or 25 w/o writing it down.

Re: RE: I almost had a heart attack…

[quote=ProjectMayhem]Yeah, how the heck do you cheat on that game? Let me know where I can find cheats so I can steal some of artisan’s trophies. HEEEE!

I’m just pickin on you, artisan. I’m just pickin.

… or am I? :dunno

dun dun duuuuuun

(and the plot thickens)[/quote]

:cool

looks like some high scores on simon

Wow. Well, I would hope people wouldn’t cheat, but I guess I get it honest on my game. I doubt I could do any better than I did the 4th time I played. I even guessed a few times and got lucky. :smiley:

Same with the cups & ring game. Just guessed a few times, got lucky.

Re: RE: I almost had a heart attack…

[quote=Haus]ok say it comes up as

red
blue
red
yellow
red
red
blue
green

on a piece of paper just put down R,B,R,Y,R,R,B,G

and then on the next colors just put down the letter and keep doing it and when a new color comes up just put down the letter. and in stead of clicking lets say the blue spot you can always push the letter b.[/quote]

exactly… haha, i set the record at 33 or something and got bored with it, i knew anyone who beat that cheated. 54 was just to much of my time to waste to try and beat it