I am cracking up over here!

I had my boyfriend’s dad look at my resume some earlier this week and I just got an email from him reminding me to clean up any social sites like Facebook. He said, and I quote!, “No more beer bongs, underwear pics, etc.”

:24::24::24:

hahah!! its true though… They check that now… The sheriffs office checks it before they hire people

I don’t put anything up I don’t want my parents to see, so it’s all clean. I took out all the pictures of me with a cup in my hand, though. Somehow I took a few like that. I try to always keep the cup out of the picture.

That’s so strange… but yeah, my family is on Facebook so mine is clean. :smiley:

Even mild complaining rants are suspect, A friend of mine watched half his office get terminated over a twitter debacle. His co-workers were apparently blasting both their clients and their boss on Twitter.

yep… ive seen that too… Strange… another words, dont complain about work

:eek wow! I didnt know that!

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1099105”]I had my boyfriend’s dad look at my resume some earlier this week and I just got an email from him reminding me to clean up any social sites like Facebook. He said, and I quote!, “No more beer bongs, underwear pics, etc.”

:24::24::24:[/quote]
u have underwear pix? :ninja

a driver at my work got in some trouble when they found his myspace had weed leaves all over it

the union stood behind him and he kept his job

[quote=“Freebird135, post: 1099113”]a driver at my work got in some trouble when they found his myspace had weed leaves all over it

the union stood behind him and he kept his job[/quote]
If he smokes weed he is toast if he has a CDL as you know. :wink:

ours tried checking my myspace account and they were confused as shit… they couldnt find mine… cuz i dont have one… :24 …my smilies box isnt working… wtf

he ended up getting drug tested and passed

we get random drug tests every couple years

I am the only person on earth who is on neither Myspace nor Facebook I think. Tis nice.

Nope

I do neither

Should I send the jet and limo to hook up ?? :eek…:smiley:

All I ever hear on Myspace is people hanging themselves.

Got any links or sources to prove that??

[quote=“Alien Allen, post: 1099118”]Nope

I do neither

Should I send the jet and limo to hook up ?? :eek…:D[/quote]

Well goodness, I guess you’re obligated to now! Given that we’re the last two of a dying breed and all. :smiley:

Make that three… :nod:

Awesome! People always tell me I am the only person on Earth who isn’t on Facebook. Glad to know this isn’t the case!