I am feeling lonely

my boyfriend and i just got into a fight about stupid and petty bullshit as always… i duno why we fight. i was sad and upset and he had to leave and goto work :frowning: it wasnt good.
i just needed to vent i suppose.
ill be online AIM rastakate27 if you want to chat.

i’m sure it’ll all be ok in the morning… here have a hug :hug

that sucks. i hope things go well for you. here are some flowers http://www.offtopicz.com/smilies_mod/upload/bcd019e824f3277c464805ee19ef7d29.gif

aw thanks guys i really appreciate it. im trying to get my mind off things but everything around me is reminding me or relationships… :think

Fighting is perfectly normal. A couple that never ever fights about anything is the couple that has something to worry about.

I would of chatted with you but I went to bed a lil early…I hope things work out

I think it is healthy for arguments in a relationship, but if it’s something that is constantly reoccuring, I think maybe the two of you should take a break for a while to see where you really stand together. However, that is just what I think.

When me and my husband get into arguments, I hate it. And its always over petty stuff too. But then we have good times together, those good times always make the bad times, like when we argue, seem petty. And we have been married or 8 yrs now. I promise it will be okay. Just give him some space and he will get over it. :smiley:

when will the females get over it??? :tard

hmm, maybe i should get over the issue that females will never get over it :dunno

hmmm, maybe… :dunno

update…we are okay i suppose but things are still rocky. i duno what to do b/c i definitely dont want to lose him…i duno im just venting again.
scary situations going through my head

Re: RE: i am feeling lonely

[quote=rastakate27]update…we are okay i suppose but things are still rocky. i duno what to do b/c i definitely dont want to lose him…i duno im just venting again.
scary situations going through my head[/quote]

Communication is key. Talk to him, open up to each other. Compromise.

Communication is key. Thats for sure! I agree with project M too though, if its something that is reaccuring… it may be time for a break.

I dunno though, I guess if I knew the 2 of you personally then I would be able to give ya better advice.

If you ever need to talk, just hit me up, I usually always have my AIM on.

Re: RE: i am feeling lonely

[quote=redsMULLT1]! I agree with project M too though, if its something that is reaccuring… it may be time for a break.

[/quote]

That, or someone (possibly both) needs to stop being stubborn and compromise on the issue. Get it out of the way.

if you aint comfortable with getting it on, its going to be awkard to talk about it.

seriously though, talk about it :smiley:

Hi,

Maybe this might work as advice: http://drphil.com/articles/article/161/