I am so freakin Happy!

Ya wanna know why?
Because I just found out today that I am now the new supervisor at my job!!
The cool thing about it is, I just had my yearly evaluation 4 days ago and I got a 4% raise and this new promotion is gonna get me a 5% raise. I’ll be rolling in the dough before long!! Yay Amy!! :rock :rock :rock

congrats…so hook a brotha up I’m on military pay

yeah, howabout you and Lemon Man buy me that plane ticket to SC in October so I can go to the meet. That’s around my birthday, so it could be like the ultimate birthday present!

planning on cheating on me are ya

Re: RE: I am so freakin Happy!

There’s a meet???

i htought the meet was a joe and veronicas? thats in valdosta, ga (south central ga). there is nothing really in SC, unless you are on the coast.

There’s a meet???[/quote]

:agree :dunno

its not a ot.com planned meet thing…

its bigger…

show cars are limited to 300 and such…

and its in myrtle beach

and its sometime in july…

You damn bunch of threadjackers!! :fu I do believe congrats are in order. :smiley: j/k

BTW, Lemon, You need to wash your ride before you put it back in your sig. :fu :owned

[quote=Mrs Behavin]You damn bunch of threadjackers!! :fu I do believe congrats are in order. :smiley: j/k

BTW, Lemon, You need to wash your ride before you put it back in your sig. :fu :owned[/quote]

FYI: its an old pic :fu

New or not, its still dirty. :lol Go clean it and take a good pic. Its summer and its nice outside so I bet you can get some nice pics. :smiley:

BTW, I was j/k with ya since you hijacked mah thread. :fu

[quote=Mrs Behavin]New or not, its still dirty. :lol Go clean it and take a good pic. Its summer and its nice outside so I bet you can get some nice pics. :smiley:

BTW, I was j/k with ya since you hijacked mah thread. :fu[/quote]

beauty is in the eys of the beholder…

i just see the beauty of my car with its performance more than its outside appearance…

for now :banana :smiley: :banana

congrats on the raise! i know how it feels good to be promoted at work, or at least praised for your hard work.

lemon man, i care about both the performance, and the appearance of my car.

good for you… :gives

:lol

[quote=Mrs Behavin]Ya wanna know why?
Because I just found out today that I am now the new supervisor at my job!!
The cool thing about it is, I just had my yearly evaluation 4 days ago and I got a 4% raise and this new promotion is gonna get me a 5% raise. I’ll be rolling in the dough before long!! Yay Amy!! :rock :rock :rock[/quote]thats great what are you going to do with all that money. :smiley:

Shes gonna pay off my bike and rebuild my Mustang. Then if theres any leftover I might let her go shopping. :smiley: :funnah

I was thinking more along the lines of…a boob job!

why?

:agree I mean, they dont exactly look like mah avatar, but theres not a thing wrong with em. :dunno

sounds personal to me