I amuse myself way too much!

I’m sitting over making squeaky noises and the last little noise I made sounded like a gun from Star Wars or something. Maybe I could make some extra money as a sound effects person…

:24:

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1101074”]I’m sitting over making squeaky noises and the last little noise I made sounded like a gun from Star Wars or something. Maybe I could make some extra money as a sound effects person…

:24:[/quote]You could. As long as the sounds aren’t coming from yer butt.:jk:24::24::24:

I’ve been known for making some pretty neat sound effects. I can make the sound of a water droplett by flicking my cheek while I move my lips like I’m saying “why”.

Betchya can’t do that.

No, sir I cannot. I am not very skilled at accurately reproducing sounds, so I was very pleased with my ability to make a Star Wars gun sound, even though I could probably never do it again!

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1101074”]I’m sitting over making squeaky noises and the last little noise I made sounded like a gun from Star Wars or something. Maybe I could make some extra money as a sound effects person…

:24:[/quote]
:24: That made me laugh a bit LOL. Maybe you could have helped out on the “Sound Effects” game on the show “Whose Line…” back in the day. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1101076”]No, sir I cannot. I am not very skilled at accurately reproducing sounds, so I was very pleased with my ability to make a Star Wars gun sound, even though I could probably never do it again![/quote]You won’t know unless you try.

Ya never know. You might be the next this guy.

YouTube - Sound Effects Guy :thumbup