I don't know what I'm doing .. .?

This is where I go to when I need help. :surrender

There’s this girl that I’ll name ‘Kaylin’; Kaylin and I were introduced to each other through a mutual friend of ours. When Kaylin and I first met, we really hit it off. At the end of the night, we were holding hands, snuggling, and whatever.

That was last year.

Kaylin and I don’t go to the same schools, don’t live in the same city, and don’t have the same friends, except for that one mentioned above.

I really like her, and I’m not sure if she feels the same(I would say yes according to the body gestures, but who knows; I don’t want to make assumptions).

Kaylin and I decided to go out again, yesterday. We watched a movie; Observe and Report. During the movies, we were individuals - it was awkward seeing each other again, and the both of us were slightly shy. After the movies, she and I walked out, crossed the street and into a Starbucks. The result of that was no coffee, and the two of us walking back out. We stood on the sidewalk for a few minutes just talking, she turned around, and I hugged her from behind. Then she grabbed my hand and just held it. And it went from there.

I am really really lost, not knowing if she likes me, not knowing if I’m doing the right thing since we meet on an annually basis.

I would really like to see her more often, but I’m unsure if proposing that would be the right thing to do.

Any suggestions ? I’m on ground 0 :willy_nilly:. All input is appreciated.

[quote=“Aulis, post: 1099865”]This is where I go to when I need help. :surrender

There’s this girl that I’ll name ‘Kaylin’; Kaylin and I were introduced to each other through a mutual friend of ours. When Kaylin and I first met, we really hit it off. At the end of the night, we were holding hands, snuggling, and whatever.

That was last year.

Kaylin and I don’t go to the same schools, don’t live in the same city, and don’t have the same friends, except for that one mentioned above.

I really like her, and I’m not sure if she feels the same(I would say yes according to the body gestures, but who knows; I don’t want to make assumptions).

Kaylin and I decided to go out again, yesterday. We watched a movie; Observe and Report. During the movies, we were individuals - it was awkward seeing each other again, and the both of us were slightly shy. After the movies, she and I walked out, crossed the street and into a Starbucks. The result of that was no coffee, and the two of us walking back out. We stood on the sidewalk for a few minutes just talking, she turned around, and I hugged her from behind. Then she grabbed my hand and just held it. And it went from there.

I am really really lost, not knowing if she likes me, not knowing if I’m doing the right thing since we meet on an annually basis.

I would really like to see her more often, but I’m unsure if proposing that would be the right thing to do.

Any suggestions ? I’m on ground 0 :willy_nilly:. All input is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Personally, I would ask myself… “Do I like her, do I want her in my life?” If the answer is yes then there is no more debate.

And from her actions it would seem pretty clear to me that one of you needs to take the lead in suggesting it.

[quote=“Brujahpriest, post: 1099866”]Personally, I would ask myself… “Do I like her, do I want her in my life?” If the answer is yes then there is no more debate.

And from her actions it would seem pretty clear to me that one of you needs to take the lead in suggesting it.[/quote]

I’m sorry, but suggesting what exactly ? :unsure:

[quote=“Brujahpriest, post: 1099866”]Personally, I would ask myself… “Do I like her, do I want her in my life?” If the answer is yes then there is no more debate.

And from her actions it would seem pretty clear to me that one of you needs to take the lead in suggesting it.[/quote]

:homo: Excellent advice my friend. :thumbup

And, as a girl, if I’m not into a guy, he doesn’t get to hug me from behind, just sayin. She digs you. :wink:

Suggesting that.

Oh okay haha :24:.

The best thing to do right now… would be to tell her I want to see her more often ?
Very straight forward…

[quote=“Aulis, post: 1099870”]Oh okay haha :24:.

The best thing to do right now… would be to tell her I want to see her more often ?
Very straight forward…[/quote]

That’s the only way to be… if you like someone, tell them so. Honesty will get you everywhere. :nod:

I guess so. … :thumbup

And would it be weird to have a “semi-distant” relationship ? The difference between our cities is about a 10-15 minute drive so it wouldn’t hurt to visit every other week or so.

[quote=“Aulis, post: 1099872”]I guess so. … :thumbup

And would it be weird to have a “semi-distant” relationship ? The difference between our cities is about a 10-15 minute drive so it wouldn’t hurt to visit every other week or so.[/quote]

10-15 minutes is nothing… unless you place more importance on it than what you should.

how old are you? 10-15 minute drive is nothing at all Id be doing that drive daily

I’m 15. Ha :smiley:

Can’t drive yet until the end of July… and she can’t drive either.

10 - 15 mins? thats not to long. Can’t you get the bus to hers? or vice versa?

10-15 Minutes by car can’t be that long by bike (before I had my license that’s was my primary mode… )

I live in a very hilly area… and so does she. Anyway, I have a brother so he can drive me to her area, and she has a dad so he can drive her to mines. :slight_smile:

I’m just not sure if she really wants to go into the “relationship” thing.

If she’s worth it I’m sure the hills wouldn’t bother either of you. or you could go for a nice walk and meet each other half way?

Theres no point in worrying about this until you’ve spoken to her though.

and I wouldn’t ‘assume’ things, for all you know shes thinking the same things. Talk to her about it. At least then you won’t be wondering ‘what ifs’ all the time

I guess the hills wouldn’t be much harm, except for the fact that I live near a union of KKK’s(no insults intended).

I was wondering, I really don’t like to handle these more “deeper” things through the phone or internet, so should I wait until the next time I see her ? Or just do it now ?

Whats a KKK?

Arrange to meet up with her, maybe go for lunch or something, and then when you meet up with her, talk to her bout it.

I agree it’s prolly not best doing it over the phone or internet. So unfortunatly you’ll have to wait until you next see her. But don’t wait till it eventually happens again. Make it happen and as soon as. Like maybe see if she wants to meet up on Sat, or whenever depending on what you think

[quote=“Laurs, post: 1099881”]Whats a KKK?

Arrange to meet up with her, maybe go for lunch or something, and then when you meet up with her, talk to her bout it.

I agree it’s prolly not best doing it over the phone or internet. So unfortunatly you’ll have to wait until you next see her. But don’t wait till it eventually happens again. Make it happen and as soon as. Like maybe see if she wants to meet up on Sat, or whenever depending on what you think[/quote]

Ku Klux Klan ?
The people that attack minorities under which I fall under ?

Just tell her how you feel.

You will drive yourself nuts if you don’t :wink:

[quote=“Alien Allen, post: 1099883”]Just tell her how you feel.

You will drive yourself nuts if you don’t ;)[/quote]

I’m getting there… :willy_nilly: