I feel SO OLD

I am getting my post count up…What a NEWBIE…lol

But to the point. I took my daughter to her first day of the 7th GRADE. My wife took our son to his first day of 5th GRADE. Also, I just got informed by a few girl’s parents from my daughter’s softball team, that they would return to the team if I took over coaching. Sounds like I will be a busy papa. Between coaching my daughter’s team and my son playing football…I HAVE NO LIFE…LOL

Believe you, i know what you mean! I am a busy mom. And Joe has been filling in for me with austin. :slight_smile:

U are a good father to be helping out the way you do.

from what i hear… :dunno i dont hear much :smiley:

but :agree

I am SO with you on that one!! We went to meet the parents night with our daughter-9-in 4th grade, and our son-12-in 7th grade!!! I saw these little girls that weren’t quite so little giggling…”hey it’s Phil”…”where”….”over there”…giggle giggle…”Hi Phil”!!!

I am feeling SO feeling old….and SO not ready for little hussies giggling at my little boy….LoL!!!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/newbie2.jpg

J/K :lol

[quote=code3GT]I am getting my post count up…What a NEWBIE…lol

But to the point. I took my daughter to her first day of the 7th GRADE. My wife took our son to his first day of 5th GRADE. Also, I just got informed by a few girl’s parents from my daughter’s softball team, that they would return to the team if I took over coaching. Sounds like I will be a busy papa. Between coaching my daughter’s team and my son playing football…I HAVE NO LIFE…LOL[/quote]

Aww, I feel old too, it’s so crazy to think my brother is going to be a sophomore in HS starting tomorrow, and I’m going into my 3rd year of college… turning 20 at the end of Sept. I wonder sometimes where my childhood went-- I feel like I’ve been grown up since 16 when I got a job, it’s kinda a bummer.

I’ve worked so much in the past 3 years I feel like I’m thirty. But of course having two jobs almost continuously since graduation might do that… even three jobs at a time.

and I’m only 23…

im 18… 19 in january… :tard

Re: RE: I feel SO OLD

[quote=2000Si]I’ve worked so much in the past 3 years I feel like I’m thirty. But of course having two jobs almost continuously since graduation might do that… even three jobs at a time.

and I’m only 23…[/quote]

I always did it too. Putting pregnancy/early childhood aside, I’ve pretty much always had 2 jobs. I’d do my partying, keep my 2 jobs, pay my bills, and party some more. You are not the norm now a days…at least the ones around me. I know so many young adults that refuse to work. Its sickening!!! My brother and his girlfriend ran off and got married…and he still wont work! Too much partying I guess??? What gets me is I did party too???

I feel so 21 :banana :booze :banana