I finally get 2 days off in a row!

I’m so damn happy, I almost don’t even feel my headache!

I usually have to ask for 2 days in a row. Makes me wonder if there’s alterior motives.:humm:

Woot Woot!

Good for you man!

I am in the 2nd of 3 days off

Not bragging!!

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1099735”]Woot Woot![/quote]Werd!!!

I can actually enjoy my day without having to think aboot tomorrow.

Most of the time, that ruins my day before it even begins. Not that I hate my job… I don’t. It’s just that I love my spare time alot more.:smiley:

I don’t think I’d find anyone here that’d disagree… right?

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1099737”]I am in the 2nd of 3 days off

Not bragging!![/quote]Must be nice!jealous:mad:surrender

This is like a vacation for me. Unless I ask for 2 days, I don’t usually get them. My week is separated usually by one other day during the course of the week.

Usually Tues or Thurs. Doesn’t give me much time to enjoy life w/ teh woman.

I’m heading into the last week of being off for 3 months. :willy_nilly:

good on you :slight_smile: lucky thing

[quote=“Ryder, post: 1099736”]Good for you man![/quote]Thanx bro! I almost don’t know what to do w/ myself!

I keep haing to proofread my posts because I’m so jacked that I keep misspelling.:smiley:

[quote=“satinbutterfly, post: 1099740”]I’m heading into the last week of being off for 3 months. :willy_nilly:[/quote]That’d be nice but, after the 1st 2 months, I’d go batshit. Happened to me the last time I was unemployed.

At least when you return to work, you’ll be fresh as a daisy.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1099742”]That’d be nice but, after the 1st 2 months, I’d go batshit. Happened to me the last time I was unemployed.

At least when you return to work, you’ll be fresh as a daisy.[/quote]

Yes… I’ve been a bit stir crazy at times, but it’s been a blessing.

And yes I will… :smiley:

Sorry about your headache, but I’m glad you’re happy. :slight_smile:

[quote=“satinbutterfly, post: 1099743”]Yes… I’ve been a bit stir crazy at times, but it’s been a blessing.

And yes I will… :smiley:

Sorry about your headache, but I’m glad you’re happy. :)[/quote]Yep! I’m as giddy as a schoolgirl who just lost her virginty.:jk

Seriously, check this pic out & you might have my headache after.

http://www.offtopicz.com/44257-pretty-cool-illusions.html#post1067349

:frowning:

I had 6 months off on paternity leave once.

After 2 months I was going crazy!!

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1099745”]I had 6 months off on paternity leave once.

After 2 months I was going crazy!![/quote]:eek

How’d you get pregnant???:24:

How’d you get pregnant???:24:[/quote]

Tell me

Do I have to explain the difference between paternity and maternity OR the birds and the bees :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t remember being that happy about that… just sayin. :stuck_out_tongue:

(of course, that could have been because of the guy I lost it to… lol)

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1099747”]Tell me

Do I have to explain the difference between paternity and maternity OR the birds and the bees :p[/quote]Ummmm…:nod:

pleas forgiveness for ignorance

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1099749”]Ummmm…:nod:

pleas forgiveness for ignorance[/quote]

Sometimes it’s a good thing!! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1099750”]Sometimes it’s a good thing!! :p[/quote]If ignorance is bliss, then someone wipe the smile from my face!!!:smiley:

Yes. Sometimes the less you know…:thumbup Keeps me outa trouble sometimes.:smiley:

Good for you :slight_smile:

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1099752”]Good for you :)[/quote]Thanx dearie!!! sends mojo:wink: