I got a video creator

now what ??? :dunno

shit i got the wrong one usb hi speed port wtf… :wtf

install it :dunno

Re: RE: i got a video creator…

[quote=mdvaldosta]install it :dunno[/quote]i brought it back for them to install cause i didnt have hi speed usb port ,the man was installing my video cap.deal …it couldnt be done …i got windows 98 …do just think for me running my car ok …1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,.36 thats it … :banana

What just happened? :think

why you have windows 98? time to upgrade thats so umm… 1990’s

I had Windows 95 at my house…we just updated to 98 :dunno

:funnah NOS :laughing

look i just got dig cam the soft ware wont install … :dunno says all my bites are used up …and i didnt even use any yet :dunno

try and run disk cleanup and disk defragmenter from the start menu, under accesories, and system tools. if this wont clean up anymore room on you pc for the software installation, then it is time to delete all unneeded programs you have :dunno

[quote=AtlanticBlue99]try and run disk cleanup and disk defragmenter from the start menu, under accesories, and system tools. if this wont clean up anymore room on you pc for the software installation, then it is time to delete all unneeded programs you have :dunno[/quote]what are some unneeded programs…??? like all my pictures…???

well if you have a file sharing or downloading software (kazaa, limewire, emule…) or instant messenging, or anything not critical for the pc to run and function. disk cleanup will delete all your word docs and pics and ppt. etc. so save all those on external units such as cds, dvds, or a backup harddrive. you can purchase backup hardrives for under 100 bucks and save all your stuff their that isnt critical for windows to function…

how i deframent???

disk defragmenter in start menu- accessories- system toold just cleans off erroneous and random info to make your comp run faster and more efficiently. it isnt really necessary to run it.

Gary, why don’t you just let loose of around 800 bux and get a new computer with Windows XP. You would be so happy. Put it on a fricking credit card if you don’t have the cash.
But just to let you know, I had a vid program and did all kinds of cool videos with windows 98 and a slow ass computer…I think it was a 286MHz if I remember right, so I know it can be done. I did have to buy an external zip drive like Art said, because one video would fill my hard drive to max capacity some times. Now I have 80 GB’s of hard drive and haven’t filled it in 2 or 3 years and I have TONZZZZ of crap vids and pics and MP3’s as well as programs.

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]Gary, why don’t you just let loose of around 800 bux and get a new computer with Windows XP. You would be so happy. Put it on a fricking credit card if you don’t have the cash.
But just to let you know, I had a vid program and did all kinds of cool videos with windows 98 and a slow ass computer…I think it was a 286MHz if I remember right, so I know it can be done. I did have to buy an external zip drive like Art said, because one video would fill my hard drive to max capacity some times. Now I have 80 GB’s of hard drive and haven’t filled it in 2 or 3 years and I have TONZZZZ of crap vids and pics and MP3’s as well as programs.[/quote]<<< i return video craetor,just got dig cam ,say 277 buytes are fulled up when i was installing it …some kind of error…like 14x21x1157x error code…its a kojack easy share :wtf :dunno…my old lady hates my puter,i dont what i divorce,when she come home in finds a dell… :blah :blah :blah…p/s i can get 2000 xp for $249.00 :lol

[quote=nos/man][quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]Gary, why don’t you just let loose of around 800 bux and get a new computer with Windows XP. You would be so happy. Put it on a fricking credit card if you don’t have the cash.
But just to let you know, I had a vid program and did all kinds of cool videos with windows 98 and a slow ass computer…I think it was a 286MHz if I remember right, so I know it can be done. I did have to buy an external zip drive like Art said, because one video would fill my hard drive to max capacity some times. Now I have 80 GB’s of hard drive and haven’t filled it in 2 or 3 years and I have TONZZZZ of crap vids and pics and MP3’s as well as programs.[/quote]<<< i return video craetor,just got dig cam ,say 277 buytes are fulled up when i was installing it …some kind of error…like 14x21x1157x error code…its a kojack easy share :wtf :dunno…my old lady hates my puter,i dont what i divorce,when she come home in finds a dell… :blah :blah :blah[/quote]
Just tell her you can start making family videos and videos of your car for great memories. Tell her you need to start running your side business better and you need to learn how, which takes a better computer.

whats the best windows or xp or whatever to get … :dunno

win9x(95a, 95b, 98, 98se) and winME are almost not supported… in favor of the winNT series (nt4, 2000, xp [home and pro])

so if you looking to get new computer, they almost always come with xp home/professional, with 2000 as a lowest option…nt4 is not supported anymore, i think…

XP is Windows. It’s called Windows XP. Like Speen said, Most new coputers come with windows XP. I love XP bouyeeeeee. It makes life so easy. WAYYYY better then Windows 98 or Windows ME.