I got all depressed yesterday

When i was driving down 34th street in manhattan and someone in an LX was pulling out of a parking spot, soi let him pull out (truthfully, only cuz he had a mustang… and also i wanted to hear the sound…) in front of me… it sounded so sweet … it was loud and throaty and , mustangy…

and i couldnt even hear my car over the sound of the city…

hehe

[quote=artisan00]When i was driving down 34th street in manhattan and someone in an LX was pulling out of a parking spot, soi let him pull out (truthfully, only cuz he had a mustang… and also i wanted to hear the sound…) in front of me… it sounded so sweet … it was loud and throaty and , mustangy…

and i couldnt even hear my car over the sound of the city…

hehe[/quote]

A guy in my neighborhood yelled at me yesterday because my car is too loud.

my neighbors didnt have the balls to deal with a teenager (me), so while i was at work, they complained to my mom. she told them to mind their own business. :rock

Re: RE: i got all depressed yesterday…

what did they complain about??

I Killed all my neighbors, so they don’t care. :booze :tard

Your mom RAWKS!! :rock

thats sweet, oh probably the loudness of his exhaust.

Did you get your new exhaust yet Art? Also, make sure to go check out my new V6 exhaust clip gallery I started at M/F. Get me your clip so I can add you. :banana

i have it, in my basement. hopefully ill be getting that and all the other stufff to the shop tommorow after work. probbaly will be a few days to a week to get it all on, since hes not gonna be working exclusively on me i assume.

once its on ill try and record something - gotta find something than record thuogh…

thats what i figured, but im getting the same system he has so i wanted t oknow what they said :smiley:

Hey Art, a guy told me to record your exhaust in a parking garage of some sort because the accoustics really make the sound come through more like reality. Try that when you record.

OooOo man my car sounds good in the parking garage :smiley: :banana

if i can find something to record with, sure :smiley:

I only have the Flowmaster 40’s with no cats and o/r H-pipe…i want the magna packs :smiley:

all i have on my stang is what came with the car when i bought it. original 40 series flows with stock tail pipes. sounds great just the way it is but when i get time ill do the exhaust over. i just dont know what i want tho.

I’m all bent on getting a side exhaust now. Not like the Roush, but the spintech one that looks like the Cobra. two pipes in front of the rear tires.