I gotta say

Sorry to all those i offended, its the internet we shouldnt take things so seriously im always getting into trouble blah blah blah blah (insert more reasons for being stupid)

Forgive me? :D:24:

[quote=“Keight, post: 1091564”]Sorry to all those i offended, its the internet we shouldnt take things so seriously im always getting into trouble blah blah blah blah (insert more reasons for being stupid)

Forgive me? :D:24:[/quote] :24::24::24:

Not forgiven. Shit talker…

I will have to think about it really long and hard. I may or may not forgive you based on tons of criteria.

First of all… Do you really mean it or are you after something self fulfilling?

Secondly… How many tokenz is it worth to you? Send me ohhhhhh about 5,000 tokenz and I can definitely find it in my heart to forgive you. K? :smiley:

Heil Keight.

Forgives the shit outta Keight

Auuuuuuuuudra look how mean Jers is being to me!! :smiley:

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1091567”]I will have to think about it really long and hard. I may or may not forgive you based on tons of criteria.

First of all… Do you really mean it or are you after something self fulfilling?

Secondly… How many tokenz is it worth to you? Send me ohhhhhh about 5,000 tokenz and I can definitely find it in my heart to forgive you. K? :D[/quote]

Firstly i really reall REALLY mean it! :unsure:

Secondly i dont do bribes but i did send you naked pics :24:

Don’t call Audra. She doesnt forgive you either!

[quote=“Keight, post: 1091570”]Firstly i really reall REALLY mean it! :unsure:

Secondly i dont do bribes but i did send you naked pics :24:[/QUOTE]
Okay… if you really really REALLY mean it… and about those pics… tick tock tick tock… :willy_nilly:

Yes she does, Audra has some of my lust im sure shes going to forgive me! :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t forgive you…for knocking me out in the first round of the popularity contest. Nothin in the world is half as important as your internet street cred and you took mine.

I am broken…

(then along comes Keight) :nuts:

[quote=“Maulds, post: 1091574”]I can’t forgive you…for knocking me out in the first round of the popularity contest. Nothin in the world is half as important as your internet street cred and you took mine.

I am broken…

(then along comes Keight) :nuts:[/quote]

Awww. C’mere, you hot hunk o’ man… I’ll comfort you. :nod: :wink:

RAWR…

[quote=“Maulds, post: 1091574”]I can’t forgive you…for knocking me out in the first round of the popularity contest. Nothin in the world is half as important as your internet street cred and you took mine.

I am broken…

(then along comes Keight) :nuts:[/quote]

bwahahahahahaha @ Street cred

you do realise its because i have boobs right? :unsure:

You’re forgiven I suppose. Just don’t let it happen again. :p;)

[quote=“Keight, post: 1091564”]Sorry to all those i offended, its the internet we shouldnt take things so seriously im always getting into trouble blah blah blah blah (insert more reasons for being stupid)

Forgive me? :D:24:[/quote]
:24::24::24:

Lmao what you like :stuck_out_tongue:

My forgiveness and votes can only be bought with pics!

It is I who should ask forgiveness from you - but I won’t, cause I don’t want it.

you know what I want :ninja

Im out of the loop! :frowning: