I had a weak moment

Well I just ruined my diet :frowning: I have been doing SO good. Have lost almost 10 lbs but I just went and ruined that.
I just ate a WHOLE box of girl scouts thin mint cookies. Oh they were so good! I should have known better than to eat even 1, the tempation for those things are too strong! :willy_nilly:

Back in line, start again on Monday.

Put it behind you and just get back on track. One slip does not make you a failure.

Besides… They only sell those cookies once per year! :smiley:

If you have a treat now and then just eat healfy and excersize it off :slight_smile: thats what i do but holiday club at work we just eat tuns of crappy food

Aww Amy, Red’s right just get right back on track. :slight_smile:

We all slip… that’s what makes us human :smiley:

[quote=“Mrs Behavin, post: 1099010”]Well I just ruined my diet :frowning: I have been doing SO good. Have lost almost 10 lbs but I just went and ruined that.
[SIZE=“6”]I just ate a WHOLE box of girl scouts thin mint cookies.[/SIZE] Oh they were so good! I should have known better than to eat even 1, the tempation for those things are too strong! :willy_nilly:[/QUOTE]

I want…

[quote=“Mrs Behavin, post: 1099010”]Well I just ruined my diet :frowning: I have been doing SO good. Have lost almost 10 lbs but I just went and ruined that.
I just ate a WHOLE box of girl scouts thin mint cookies. Oh they were so good! I should have known better than to eat even 1, the tempation for those things are too strong! :willy_nilly:[/QUOTE]

Here let me help you get back on track … looks in your cupboard for your other boxes and takes them for himself

steals them from you :slight_smile:

Hey now, at least save some for me! :eek

I just ate a WHOLE box of girl scouts thin mint cookies. Oh they were so good! I should have known better than to eat even 1, the tempation for those things are too strong! :willy_nilly:[/quote]

Not your fault- those are laced with crack. I’m sure of it.

the force is weak in this one luke

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1099014”]Aww Amy, Red’s right just get right back on track. :slight_smile:

We all slip… that’s what makes us human :D[/quote]

:homo:

I think so too!

I told myself I would eat just a couple, well you see how that turned out! A couple turned into the whole damn box!

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1099014”]Aww Amy, Red’s right just get right back on track. :slight_smile:

We all slip… that’s what makes us human :D[/quote]

That’s right.

If you fall off the bike, get back on the next day