I hate neighbors!

My brothers dog i’m looking after was just eating a box of rat POISON. I called my mom and she told me to watch and see if he get’s sick, because I couldn’t find any poison in the box, but that doesn’t mean there wasn’t residue or that he didn’t eat it outside or somewhere where I wouldn’t be able to see any powder or someting.

I’m worried sick he is going to die! And I read on the box that it is actually against federal law to not dispose of old rat poison properly, your supposed to put it into a plastic bag (tied up tightly) and then put it directly into the garbage, perferably a dumpster.

We haven’t ever bough rat poison once in our lives, so it has to have blown over from the neighbors or something. What if one of the children next door had picked it up and eaten it? What if Emma was a little older and SHE had gotten her hands on it?

My dog HAS gotten his paws on it, and I don’t know if there was any poison in it still, but I am pissed of anyways.

Omfg awwwww hunny hug poor thing

gutted.
maybe you should start drawing up the sewing plan for the slippers?

seriously though, my dog got his nose in some before and he was fine.
he was eventually, a good few years later, put down because of a tumour in his nose, but im quite sure it wasn’t related…

:frowning: This is worrisome. I hope your doggy will be okay.

I think the neighbors might have actually even been trying to kill my dogs. There pitbulls, and they have gotten out for a few minutes before, the neighbor across the street yelled that he was going to run over them with his car, because they are so ‘dangerous’ when they are afriad of paper towels.

They don’t get out all the time, and when they do it’s because we left the front door open while we were outside ourselves, mst of the time they stay in the yard (like they are trained) but every once in a while they go into the neighbors yard, and we call them straight back.

What if they purposely through rat poisoning over the fence?

I doubt they were trying to do that.

Let your mom deal with it when she gets home. She can go talk to them and see if it was theirs. But I wouldn’t jump to conclusions.

I hope your dog will be ok. Just make sure it has water to rinse out it’s system incse it did eat some.

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1089342”]I doubt they were trying to do that.

Let your mom deal with it when she gets home. She can go talk to them and see if it was theirs. But I wouldn’t jump to conclusions.

I hope your dog will be ok. Just make sure it has water to rinse out it’s system incse it did eat some.[/quote]

It’s not like we know which neighbors for sure would have done it. I am going to send out a notice asking neighbors to follow the law, and dispose of their rat poisoning correctly.

Well if you aren’t sure then why would you even think a neighbor is purposely trying to poison your dog? That is why I say don’t jump to conclusions.

oh well its only a dog lol win some loose some, go get another if heis stomach burns inside out