My brothers dog i’m looking after was just eating a box of rat POISON. I called my mom and she told me to watch and see if he get’s sick, because I couldn’t find any poison in the box, but that doesn’t mean there wasn’t residue or that he didn’t eat it outside or somewhere where I wouldn’t be able to see any powder or someting.
I’m worried sick he is going to die! And I read on the box that it is actually against federal law to not dispose of old rat poison properly, your supposed to put it into a plastic bag (tied up tightly) and then put it directly into the garbage, perferably a dumpster.
We haven’t ever bough rat poison once in our lives, so it has to have blown over from the neighbors or something. What if one of the children next door had picked it up and eaten it? What if Emma was a little older and SHE had gotten her hands on it?
My dog HAS gotten his paws on it, and I don’t know if there was any poison in it still, but I am pissed of anyways.