I hate People!

http://www.furisdead.com/feat/ChineseFurFarms/

Thanks for making me pissed. :wtf…I feel like changing my avitar just for this post, F**K!

alright seriously that video almost made me cry, makes me want to kill all those faggot chinese fur traders. I will never buy chinese fur after that video, good god.

Yep i changed my topic on my paper for english now, going to Argue this.

:think Thats fucked up I couldnt even watch it all. Atleast they should kill them before they skin it… jesus christ.

Im dont even have a weak stomach… i hunt gut/skin my own deer etc. It doesnt bother me. But god damn… dont torchure them…

I haven’t cried in a long time… I’ve been drinking a little, but still…I just realized that.

Fuck.

I’m not an animal activist, but that’s so fuggin messed up it’s stupid. That first critter that was looking up at you after he was skinned…

Fuck I hates the tears…

i cant stand watchin people/animals getting hurt. im not an activist either, but damn! i couldnt even stomach to watch the second half of the video.

As soon as I saw it was a PETA site, I clicked off the link. Yes, I hate when people are cruel to animals. But PETA sucks big donkey dick… they are a bunch of right wing extremeists (terrorists) I don’t want to hear anything they have to say, it’s like going to China and listening to what they have to say about Human rights.

I support [size=7]PETA[/size]… [size=7]P[/size]eople [size=7]E[/size]ating [size=7]T[/size]asty [size=7]A[/size]nimals

god damn that video was messed up. i remember seeing that on cosumptionjuction.com a while ago and dint even watch it all it was so disturbing. i understand people want there fur coat and that other stuff but jesus christ why couldnt they put them to sleep instead of having to torture them. i hate seeing animals/ people getting tortured.

[quote=RecklessTim]As soon as I saw it was a PETA site, I clicked off the link. Yes, I hate when people are cruel to animals. But PETA sucks big donkey dick… they are a bunch of right wing extremeists (terrorists) I don’t want to hear anything they have to say, it’s like going to China and listening to what they have to say about Human rights.

I support [size=7]PETA[/size]… [size=7]P[/size]eople [size=7]E[/size]ating [size=7]T[/size]asty [size=7]A[/size]nimals[/quote]

Very understandable, PETA is a piece of shit. However, that video actually has something. Most of what they say is complete bullshit.

I could only watch the first few minutes of it. That was horrible!!! Why did you have to post that. :frowning: That is just sick…they are horrible people and I will never buy fur either!!

i read all the posts before hand and was getting upset just reading it. then i just had to see it for myself… i am with all the rest of you. i hunt as well, but its for food and they don’t suffer.

people have no heart these days… sad…

[quote=czwalga00gt][quote=RecklessTim]As soon as I saw it was a PETA site, I clicked off the link. Yes, I hate when people are cruel to animals. But PETA sucks big donkey dick… they are a bunch of right wing extremeists (terrorists) I don’t want to hear anything they have to say, it’s like going to China and listening to what they have to say about Human rights.

I support [size=7]PETA[/size]… [size=7]P[/size]eople [size=7]E[/size]ating [size=7]T[/size]asty [size=7]A[/size]nimals[/quote]

Very understandable, PETA is a piece of shit. However, that video actually has something. Most of what they say is complete bullshit.[/quote]

See i can see where you are comiong from, PETA is very extreme in thier activist, i am not at all. But i do have strong beliefs that back up some of thier stuff, but the ways they do some things is worng, BUT NOT EVEN CLOSE to as wrong as the Fur Farms.

after reading all the responses…i get the point and i dont wanna start crying about animals in my cubicle…but whoa, (from what i read so far) that is sick - how much effort would it take to kill it first? (assuming you arent agaisnt far alltogther).

makes me realize why i eat kosher - (some of the rules pertaining to what defines kosher basically enforce that the animal must not suffer when its ‘prepared’ etc… )

guy skinning little live animals <-- :asshole

that was gross, i could only watch about 30 seconds of it and it made my stomach turn :barf

i don’t care about PETA or hunting…

That made me feel aweful. I don’t even have the words to say how sad that made me.

…Read intruder’s post…it says it all.

Sorry guys should i have put a NSFW warning? I wasnt linked to the site when i saw this, i was linked to the video and i was watchin it with no idea wtf was going on, and im like ewwwwww barely looking for the most of the first animal. and then i saw a dog, and i x’ed out it, because my stomach turned soo hard i thought i was going to puke. It almost put tears in my eyes, it did after i read all the articles because now im going my paper on this. id never thought id do something about PETA because i do think they do go overboard, but something should be done about this. Afterwards i spent hours playing with my little puppy.

you know what, my dog is calling. i think ill go play with her too.

i don’t blame you man.

we need to know what’s going on the world even when it hurts.

I’m patting my dog right now.