I hate snow

im really hating snow right now. we got darn near 12" of it here in Fort Wayne, Indiana. i got my truck stuck who knows how many times and im sure my front valence hates me with a passion now since the snow was practically covering it. my room mate almost slid my truck into a telephone pole helping me. we also slid into a curb so now im sure my stock chrome rims have a lil more curb rash added to them now. i couldnt park it in my normal spot behind my garage so i had to park it about 2 streets from me since thats about the only place i could park it. =(

Hmm, I like snow. :dunno

:agree I love snow! I just dont like the ice.

Snow is purty :smiley:

yeah its prety when you dont need to commute in it…

&%#@%N snow…

I don’t mind it

I love snow too. Only time i hate it is when it gets all slushy and it just gets tracked into my house and everything is wet! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/StangMang/Others/smileys/frustrated.gif

yeah well snow sucks when you drive a lowered 2wd pickup…

I FRIGGIN’ HATE
SNOW
AND ICE
AND COLD WEATHER IN GENERAL!

however I do LOVE me some chocolate milk… mmm

I’m in Chicago and we got it pretty bad too. The stang is snowed in, I have to dig it out when I get home. I am thankful for Awd.

Ok I like snow too… but with anything else I can stand it in moderation. 8-12" is not in moderation. Throw on top of that the prioritizing of street clearing, and then snow drifts.

It’s not fucking fun on summer performance tires. Nor is it fun with people from Ohio tailgating you.

Fuck Snow. It’s been on the ground all of 12 hours and I’m tired of it.

It snowed here Wed night but it didnt stick to the ground. Pissed me off too. We were all wanting a good reason to stay home from work.

i havent seen snow in like 5 years :wtf

Re: RE: i hate snow

A 4WD F150fx, with a 12" lift and 33’s would take care of that :smiley:

Up here in Wisc. we haven’t consistent snow for years…odd, I know, but this is the first year in quite a few (for us anyway) that we’ve had snow well before Christmas. And it doesn’t look to be leaving anytime soon.

Speaking of snow. Anyone here from Chicago? I was reading about “Dibs” and how people take it MAD serious. Getting beat down and such over parking spaces and whatnot. Craziness.

[quote=SpankyDaLuvMonky]Up here in Wisc. we haven’t consistent snow for years…odd, I know, but this is the first year in quite a few (for us anyway) that we’ve had snow well before Christmas. And it doesn’t look to be leaving anytime soon.

Speaking of snow. Anyone here from Chicago? I was reading about “Dibs” and how people take it MAD serious. Getting beat down and such over parking spaces and whatnot. Craziness.[/quote]

Psh losers in wisconsin, minnesota is so much better… we alwyas get the snow then you guys get screwed

Woo snowboarind and snowmobileing rock :cool

it was suppose to snow all weekend but we didn’t even get a flake

A 4WD F150fx, with a 12" lift and 33’s would take care of that :D[/quote]

man… thats what i want…