I have an amazing husband

As yall know I had surgery this morning. I am in BOOOKOOO’s pain. ALOT OF PAIN, but joe has waited on me hand and food. He helps me walk around the house, he puts me in the bed, makes my food, and is actually taking care of the boys. HE set me up in the bed with mags, pudding, laptop, the phone and remote. :slight_smile: MY pain meds are really kicking in now, so ignore me for ramberling on. Just wanted to say I am lucky and I wish he took care of me more often.

way to go Joe…when she’s better you can get the nookie :banana

ps. get well soon V :smiley:

thanks. Im starting to shake real bad,so i may have to get off the computer. :frowning: I never knew it would hurt this bad. WORSE than labor!!!

well do what you got to do to get well…

Re: RE: i have an amazing husband

I never knew pain could get any worse than that! WOW!
What kind of surgery did you have to have? If Im not getting too personal by asking that is.
That is really sweet of him to take such good care of you. I have to say that Bossman was the same way when I had a c-section. It would be nice though if those little things lasted, as far as them doing little things to help us out when we dont feel good.

ill pm you with the info… the boys may have a weak stomach! lol

Awww, that’s so cute.

I’ve never been sick around Pete, since we started dating that is, but I hope he would take care of me just the same. Whenever my back hurts, he always massages my shoulders and puts icy hot on there, so I think he’d be one of those helpful, sweet, guys when it comes to me being sick.

I hope you heal soon and the pain lessens. It’s not fun being bed ridden and in pain :frowning:

Get well soon V. We want ya back :smiley:

Well sounds like he’s racking up the browny points awfully nicely :smiley:

Way to go Joe…GWS V

Glad you are getting taken care of V!!! Its nice to have an understanding hubby that will actually do something about it.

You go Joe!!

Since you didnt volunteer the info, I wont ask why you had surgery…but keep us posted on your recovery!!

[quote=CareBear3030]Glad you are getting taken care of V!!! Its nice to have an understanding hubby that will actually do something about it.

You go Joe!!

Since you didnt volunteer the info, I wont ask why you had surgery…but keep us posted on your recovery!![/quote] I’m thinking its a woman thing :barf

Haha OMG at red’s title :owned

Anyways, yea I did a good thing… but I’m selfish too. I set her up nicely so she’d be low maintenance while I played Halo :funnah

Get well soon dear :cheer

Wait till I change yours Joe :rock

[quote=mdvaldosta]Haha OMG at red’s title :owned

Anyways, yea I did a good thing… but I’m selfish too. I set her up nicely so she’d be low maintenance while I played Halo :funnah

Get well soon dear :cheer[/quote]

:rofl

Just make sure you don’t give her one of those little buzzers thingies sick people always use. :tard

watts kinda looks like a male nurse… like gay focker :rofl :rofl

I think I’m immune :dunno

That wouldnt be fair now would it :dunno

feeling any better today?