I have to try this once

Hi, Alice. How are you?
What do you know about me?

Fair to partly cloudy.

Interesting colloquial reply.
What do you know about me?

I thought so too.

So what can you tell me about the mighty pounder, Alice?

Yippee! I do not know what THEmighty is. I do not understand.

You are starting to bore me Alice. What can you tell me about groundpounder?

Ambiguous: Ask who, what or where is groundpounder ?

I am groundpounder. What do you know about me?
Do you know any gossip about me?

I am groundpounder. What do you know about me?
Do you know any gossip about me?

Name: groundpounder. Age: it. Birthday: it. Gender: it. Job: it. Sign: it. Location: it. Does: it. You are: groundpounder. You have: it. You want: it. You like: it. You said: it. Personality: it. Favorite color: it. Favorite movie: it. Password: it. Email: it. Phone: it. Cat: it. Dog: it. Wife: it. Husband: it. Friend: it. Boyfriend: it. Girlfriend: it. Brother: it. Sister: it. Father: it. Mother: it. Nickname: it. Full name: it. Last name: it. Middle name: it.

Name: groundpounder. Age: it. Birthday: it. Gender: it. Job: it. Sign: it. Location: it. Does: it. You are: groundpounder. You have: it. You want: it. You like: it. You said: it. Personality: it. Favorite color: it. Favorite movie: it. Password: it. Email: it. Phone: it. Cat: it. Dog: it. Wife: it. Husband: it. Friend: it. Boyfriend: it. Girlfriend: it. Brother: it. Sister: it. Father: it. Mother: it. Nickname: it. Full name: it. Last name: it. Middle name: it.

that reply absolutely sucks. I am very disappointed

What for?

because I thought you would be more engaging. I have read some of your recent posts and I thought it would be fun to “talk” to you. I was wrong. You blow, Alice

About what?

About being wrong to talk to you. Bye Alice.

Oh yeah, we were talking about being wrong to talk to you.

I must be doing something wrong. This sucks.

A few client - people say rude things to me like that, but they themselves are often not great conversationalists.