I heard about JD

well after Alice said that he really did have sex with mustangmomma he snapped and went out on the road to kill momma then he wants to try to find the mysterious Alice and get her too…just the word on the street…and if you believe all that I have a 12 inch penis

Jd and momma did the nasty? :o J/K Jd!!!

ask alice apparently she knows

Acording to Alice …MustangMOmma and Jd had Sex :dunno :dunno

I musta missed that one.

sings… love is in the aiiiiirrr

Alice seems to know a whole lot. Maybe too much.

Re: RE: I heard about JD

[quote=slo6banger]I musta missed that one.

Alice seems to know a whole lot. Maybe too much.[/quote]

She knew that Canadians were planning on taking over the world. That was SUPPOSED to be a fucking secret.

She thinks I’m her master for some reason. Maybe it’s a John Conner thing that I don’t know about yet, T9 :o

I think JD has been sampling a little bit of Momma’s poontang pie! :lol

I think JD has been sampling a little bit of Momma’s poontang pie! :lol

[quote=MikeHawke][quote=slo6banger]I musta missed that one.

Alice seems to know a whole lot. Maybe too much.[/quote]

She knew that Canadians were planning on taking over the world. That was SUPPOSED to be a fucking secret.[/quote]

So when you Canadians finish taking over the world can I have Spain and all it’s women folk? Pretty please?! Oh, and make English the official language cuz White don’t speak no Spanglish.

[quote=MikeHawke]
She knew that Canadians were planning on taking over the world. That was SUPPOSED to be a fucking secret.[/quote]

Dude, Mikey… That’s like the worst kept secret in the universe man. Everybody knows the Canadians are plotting on us. :lol :lol