I just gotta ask

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
Ive been wondering that for a while now?

easier to manufacture/store when not in use

Re: RE: I just gotta ask

:agree

Being in the pizza business for over two years, the boxes came to us unfolded. We had to fold and put the inserts in them in the store.

those plastic looking table thingies that keep the top of the box from smooshing into the pizza. is that what you meant?

nah she meant the boxes are square, but the pizza is round.

Another reason is we cut the pizza on the top of the box and push it into the box… trying to push a round pizza into a round box would be next to impossible.

Oh okay, I see now. I know it was a off the wall question, but I couldnt resist asking. :smiley:

What about square pizzas??? :dunno

We put those in Triangle boxes. :tard

hey Si, did any of your coworkers at hte pizza place ever spit in the pizza if they got pissed off at the coustmer? ive always wondered if they would auctally do that (which im sure some people would)

To my knowledge, I’ve never seen it happen. and I’ve personally never done it.

I’ve been pissed off at quite a few bad tippers though… Some people I still know where they live.

Of course I know where all the good tippers live too.

All in all, I spent about 2 1/2 of my teenage yeas in the food biz and had never seen or heard of any of the people I knew doing that. Hell, I had to serve people I absolutely loathed and I never even thought about it.

Damn… I spent two years and two months at Arby’s.

I spent 8 months at one pizza place, and 1 year and 6 months at East of Chicago.

All the rest of my jobs were non food related.

i never worked in the food busisness, spent all my teenage years at places like best buy and circuit city, and a nissan dealership detialing new cars before the owner picked them up…

That… sounds like fun shit.

How much did they pay you? (if you don’t mind my asking)

I realized by then (2 1/2 years) that I wanted something else. I went from there to the Quick lube at Wally world to mechanic at a huge dealership to construction to sewer construction. Of all the other jobs Ive had I have to say that construction is for me b/c I really enjoy being in a different place every day. I hated the monotony of the other jobs.

That… sounds like fun shit.

How much did they pay you? (if you don’t mind my asking)[/quote]

Wasnt very much i started at at like 6.50an housr then got a few raises and i ended at 8.50an hour, but it was fun job and it was only like 17 so i couldnt complain

Yeah, before I actually got the opportunity to turn wrenches at the dealership, I started out as a porter. Someone who basicaly parks the cars and runs them here and there. that is where i got to drive some of the baddest cars Ive ever driven.

We put those in Triangle boxes. :tard[/quote]

Now that’s funny!! :laughing …
…don’t ask me why, it just is. :dunno :rofl