I love my state!

I was at the gym, and the piece of equipment I needed was at some guy’s feet. He was using something else. So I asked if he was using it and he replied “No, ma’am.” When I bent down to pick it up off the floor, he bent down to get to it before me and handed it to me.

I love the South!!!

The south is an odd place for me, the people seem to either be very nice or total jackasses, there seems to be no in between

I’ve met total jackasses. They tend to think they have something to prove and are better than everyone else. I lived with a girl like that. Total bitch- very fake!

I think that’s just some people’s personalities though and they don’t realize it. I’ve never been anywhere else where people hold doors open for you and say thank you and you’re welcome and make eye contact and smile as much as people in Oxford. Seriously, if anyone ever gets the chance, come down for a football game. It’s a whole other world and it’s magnificent!

Sounds southern English to me. :D;)

I like saying I go to school in Oxford… haha It’s not a lie, but it could be interpreted to be something so much more amazing!

And by football, I don’t mean soccer. What do y’all call our football? American football?

I call it confusing, cant follow it at all,

but its Gridiron isnt it

Apparently “the gridiron” is the football field, so I guess that works.

Well, I’d pick stuff up for you, and I’m from the Midwest. :smiley:

Boat race winner? :smiley:

I call it nancy throw the ball and run like fuck rip off rugby. :smiley:

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1080249”]I call it confusing, cant follow it at all,

but its Gridiron isnt it[/quote]

AFL :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

AFL is THE best football code to watch…I’m a HUGE fan.

(doesnt hurt that 90% of the players are HOT)

[quote=“Peter Parka, post: 1080252”]
I call it nancy throw the ball and run like fuck rip off rugby. :D[/quote]

That’s quite a mouthful!

Well, then you are uncharacteristically nice for a non-Southerner.

No, I don’t mean that. There are nice people everywhere. It just seems like chivalry is mostly dead in the States except for down South. Can’t see why they didn’t let us keep it how we wanted it, greedy yanks.

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1080254”]AFL is THE best football code to watch…I’m a HUGE fan.

(doesnt hurt that 90% of the players are HOT)[/quote]

Use to watch it here in the states on ESPN 2 or something. Haven’t seen it in forever, but loved to watch it. You have a fav team?

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1080256”]Well, then you are uncharacteristically nice for a non-Southerner.

No, I don’t mean that. There are nice people everywhere. It just seems like chivalry is mostly dead in the States except for down South. Can’t see why they didn’t let us keep it how we wanted it, greedy yanks.[/quote]

:homo:I’m going to have to agree with you. The south is extremely nice. I love it here.

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1080254”]AFL is THE best football code to watch…I’m a HUGE fan.

(doesnt hurt that 90% of the players are HOT)[/quote]

Is this guy hot? :24:

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1080256”]Well, then you are uncharacteristically nice for a non-Southerner.

No, I don’t mean that. There are nice people everywhere. It just seems like chivalry is mostly dead in the States except for down South. Can’t see why they didn’t let us keep it how we wanted it, greedy yanks.[/quote]

It does seem people are nicer here in AZ than in my home state. But that’s probably because no one goes to live in KS on purpose :smiley:

No. Definitely not. Kansas is flat. That’s it. Flat.

OK, that was rude. I thought you said you were from the south :smiley: