I need ideas!

John hinted at getting each other graduation gifts last night and asked me to make a list. I’m not a list person, so I gave him a funny look and finally told me it wasn’t for him. His parents want to get me something! Except, I have no clue what to ask for. I haven’t even asked for anything from my parents. I’m really bad at coming up with stuff to ask for, so what are some things I could put on that list?

Gift card some where.

Always safe to just go with giftcards.

or money…
always a need…
savings bonds…

The problem with gift cards (and money) is that there’s a value associated with it. I’m afraid that would put them in an awkward position. I’d prefer something tangible so that the amount spent isn’t an issue…

I disagree…a savings bond is toward a future…and I think it is safer…besides wouldn’t you want to put that towards a wedding? house?

How do I ask someone for a saving’s bond though? I just don’t know if I could be comfortable doing that

say this…I am thinking about my future and I really can’t decide if I want a yacht, a new car or a house.or being Paris Hilton’s BFF…so I would prefer a savings bond

money money money!! LOL or jewelry… lol