I need one of these

http://www.walmart.ca/wps-portal/storelocator/Canada-SmallAppliances.jsp?selection=listingDetails&page=fth〈=&assetId=2318&imageId=24773&suggestedItem=&priceType=1&page=null&departmentId=43&categoryId=240&tabId=null

I am tired of running upstairs to store milk and to get a bottle ready for the little man.

It would save me time… and at 2am with Liam screaming every second feels like an eternity! :surrender

I bought one for my wife when she was preggo with number 1

Yea those come in handy. I want to get one for my garage this summer lol. Less running and out of the house and letting bugs in just to get a beer…or 5 lol.

Did it make her life easier?

Ours is now a beer fridge too:D

That would be a good use when I no longer have to make bottles.:nod::nod::thumbup

LOL well no use in letting it go to waste!

Absolutely, like you said five minutes saved is a big deal when you’re waking up like that:nod:

LOL were you thinking ahead?

Hells yeah…It’s even stainless to match the kitchen:p

Good thing.

LOL the stainless one is nice too but I think it’s too tall for where I want to put it.

Color, type etc… doesn’t matter, it will make everything close to where it needs to be, that’s the important thing:)

Exactly. :nod:

Now I wonder would one of those fit in my car… Or do I have to beg a friend with a bigger car to go get it for me…

The way the lady sounds creeps me out, although I do understand about the mini fridge. That will really come in handy! :slight_smile:

What Lady?

And I am hoping so…

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1082459”]What Lady?

And I am hoping so…[/quote]

when I first clicked it there was this lady speaking about some advertisement.

LOL Yes! There is an Easter ad or something that plays over that…I heard that too…

Now, is it sad that in addition to my actual fridge I not only have one of those lil ones in the game room but also a full sized fridge in the garage for beer?

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1082461”]LOL Yes! There is an Easter ad or something that plays over that…I heard that too…

Now, is it sad that in addition to my actual fridge I not only have one of those lil ones in the game room but also a full sized fridge in the garage for beer?[/quote]

Nope, it’s not sad. I would think that is very cool! I’d do the same for game nights if I had my own place :smiley: