I need opinions on what i should do

ok well i have this friend and it seems like only time she calls me its to ask me for something like to go out to dinner or cigs or gas or needs help paying a bill. she never calls me just to talk or see how my day is going and when she gets out what she wants shell say ill call you back later and lets just say i wont hold my breath. but its weird cause in the past there were hardly any days when we dint see each other. but another thing is weird it started changing right after she got her own car and dint need me to take her places like to work or where ever she wanted to go. as she got her car it was a 180 turn. i feel really used and dont know if im getting upset over nothing or if i should cut my losses and stop being friends with her. im tired of being stress and upset about this sitsuation. any of you have any input or any questions

Do you think of her as a girl friend? Do you have sex with her? If you are think about her as a girl friend, Throw her back and go find more fish in the sea. If she is a friend, let her go and have fun with her when she is around, but don’t count on her being there for you. Don’t pay her bills and don’t go out of you way for her.

well we did have friends with benefits but i have to admit i treat her more like a girlfriend then i do a friend. i did have at one point intime have very strong feelings for her but maybe i still do deep inside but there not as strong as they used to be.

Coming from a girl, she’s definitely using you. I know how girls are, and when they find a guy friend they can weasel into things, they surely will. Not all of us are like that, but there are some girls who are. Even the ones you think you know could be that way. Not to say some guys aren’t like that either though.

Anyways, I think you need to tell her you don’t have time to run her somewhere and you don’t have any extra cash. If you cut off what she needs, she’ll see that you’re not gonna let her use you. If she’s really your friend, she’ll still call you to hang out- if not, you know she’s really in it to use you.

thanks guys for the replys. yeah apart of me thinks she using me and the other part is unsure cause when we do hang out we have a great time together. she just turned 21 and im almost 23 and was probally my closest friend i ever had and i hate to see her fail. and i cant say i have no money cause she knows thats a lie if i would say that. i mean if i tell her to pay me back she will but its the fact that it seems like she only calls me when she wants something. but sometimes she will call when she wants to chill at her apt and do nothing but talk and watch movies but that hasent been recently. :dunno im just so confused.

Re: RE: i need opinions on what i should do.

Thats the problem bro she was just introduced to a whole new life of :booze and :hump

keep it open…

:dunno

Thats the problem bro she was just introduced to a whole new life of :booze and :hump[/quote]
oh trust me she was just not introduced to that. shes been doing that long before i knew her. :lol just recently tho shes been getting back into smoking pot and started back up smoking cigs. but another thing is strange i realize is when we hang out with our other friends like colleen shell pretty much just talk to her but when i hang out with her and her guys she likes she ignors them and pretty much only talks to me. she has major issues.

Sounds like shes desperate for attention. :dunno

yeah your right on that. she still lives in high school it seems with drama and gossip bullshit. BTW i love your sig :lol

Well, thank ya!
My other one dissappered somehow! :dunno
This one looks kind of freaky but I liked it too so I thought it would work for now!

reminds me of those skits on conan when he talks to the celebs and has other peoples mouth doing the talking. well speaking of the devil she just called me and left me a voice mail saying to call her back that it was an emergancy so i call her back and ask her what the emegancy is and she just said i wanna know if you want to hang out. and i asked her why she wasnt at work and she said she got in a car accident and i was like omg are you ok. she said well it wasnt with a car i just fell in a ditch and now i have wiplash. ill tell ya, drama drama drama

It almost sounds like she doesnt like to be alone. Kinda like shes always got have somebody at her side. :dunno I could be totally wrong though.
You seem like such a nice guy. Dont let her get to ya.

nope your right on the money. when we got older i asked her if she wanted to get a place with me so we could get out of our parents houses and she said she couldnt but when she got her place what do you think happened. she asked me to stay overnight almost every night cause she was afraid of being alone. and another thing is when i talk about or mention other girls names she get really jealous and pissed off. i really wish i dint care so much or get upset about this.

[quote=Mrs Behavin]It almost sounds like she doesnt like to be alone. Kinda like shes always got have somebody at her side. :dunno I could be totally wrong though.
You seem like such a nice guy. Dont let her get to ya.[/quote]

oh and thanks for the compliment. :smiley:

Just :hump her

haus first off, show all the chicks here, your pic. You are a hottie and I know you will find someone that truely cares for you. You are a sweet person and you dont need someone like that in your life.

I have a friend that only calls when she is upset. She calls to cry to me on the phone, but never calls on a regular basis. Makes me feel like she only wants to talk to me when she is having shit go wrong in her life, but then, she wont actually listen to me when I am upset. :frowning:

Anyways, LET go of the baggage!!! The only way to get someone new that is good, is to let go of the bad things that make you sad.

“just recently tho shes been getting back into smoking pot and started back up smoking cigs”

With the pot smoking, I say leave her. If she is doing one drug, she will being do more. Nothing good comes from drugs. Most girls that do drugs are sluts and don’t care about themself. Leave he alone before she get you into it too.

the bottom line…is she a good lay? if so, then lay the pipe until something more stable and less reliant comes along.

OMG!!! Its all about the sex isnt it? I think if thats what it all boiled down to Haus wouldnt have asked us our opinion about what he should do as far as thinking shes using him. If Haus cared about nothing but the sex he wouldnt have typed up this thread. You know, there still are a few good guys left out in this world and I believe Haus is one of them. He never mentioned one thing about sex. From what I gather that was not was he was concerned about.