I rember one day

when i was in kindergarten and i sawed a bug and i eated the bug and it was so yummy and then i picked my nose and we had nap time and i was so tired and then we had art time and i painted a bestest picture and ated sum glue out of the boottle it looked like milk but tasted like poo and then we wrote the aflabet and then i went pee and then my mommie picked me up and we had ice cream and i got it on my crotch and it looked like i tinkled myself but the day was so great.

Dana… you stoned or what? Or is this your version of a bedtime story?

Basically… What the hell are you thinking?

Sounds like you had a great day

Kindergarten is the only acceptable time frame to sniff glue

:24::24:

I thought kindergarten is when they experiment with eating the stuff cuz it looks like milk! If not…then I now know what my problem is and when it all started. :nod:

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1089446”]I thought kindergarten is when they experiment with eating the stuff cuz it looks like milk![/quote]LOL! I think I was absent that day.

BTW, if the glue you were eating looked like milk… it prolly wasn’t glue.:24:

Never ate the glue, the paste is a different story. And I am pretty sure my problems began when my parents ran out of towels and threw me in the clothes dryer

That could be it

Sounds like a deep rooted problem. You might needz to seek help.

I was too much of a good girl to eat glue or sniff it… although I did super glue a person to their chair which ruined their clothes :smiley:

[quote=“SammyStephens, post: 1089448”]Never ate the glue, the paste is a different story. And I am pretty sure my problems began when my parents ran out of towels and threw me in the clothes dryer

That could be it[/quote] I knew I liked you for a reason. And that paste was damned tasty.

The paste I used to put on other people’s hair :confused:

Whoa! WAIT…there was a paste that I could have eaten instead??? WTF I got jipped.

Typical day for you?

hahaahaahahaahahahahahhaaahaahhahahahahaha love it

Oh, Man, the paste was the best! You did get jipped!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

:homo: does anyone remember that it had somewhat of a minty flavor to it

[quote=“fuzzwifers, post: 1089457”]:homo: does anyone remember that it had somewhat of a minty flavor to it[/quote] :24: OMG, you’re so right! I’d forgotten that!! :clap