I remember you all thought I was an idiot. xD

Yea, well, that girl that live 4 hours away.

I’ve known her like 5months now.

I absolutely, adoringly, completely, fucking love her <33

She “” “” me too x]

I’ve met up with her 5 times, and I love her more than anything.

Am I being Naive?

I mean I don’t feel like I’m naive.

We’re not officially doing anything until we both move out (Like almost 4 years), at which point we’re going to be room mates :P.

But I think it’s a good thing it’s not for a while, coz relationships mean more when you’re older.

I mean, nothing you can say would ever stop me loving her, but I just wanted to know your thoughts xD

Totally naive my friend, though enjoy all the same the feeling as they are very nice ones, but your in love with the idea of being in love with her, nothing wrong with it just dont…well enjoy :slight_smile:

Not that i really know enough to comment, but il comment all the same :slight_smile:

Four years until you move out? That makes you, what? 13 or so?

Enjoy it! Wallow in it! Carpe diem, my friend. Just don’t carpe the girl. You’re both way too young for that.

If it ends, it will hurt like nothing ever has, and the pain might last quite awhile. But both the relationship and the pain will make you better. Good fire tempers better steel.
If it doesn’t end, not only will you be able to gloat that you were right, but you’ll have your soul mate for 70 or 80 years. Who else can claim that??

i dunno i wouldn’t say you are being naive, it does however explain why we haven’t seen you around as much :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol Keight, I became a mod on another forum xD.

And Controller, trust me I love her, not the idea xD

Enjoy it while you can, it won’t last forever.

[quote=“Accountable, post: 1089944”]Four years until you move out? That makes you, what? 13 or so?

Enjoy it! Wallow in it! Carpe diem, my friend. Just don’t carpe the girl. You’re both way too young for that.

If it ends, it will hurt like nothing ever has, and the pain might last quite awhile. But both the relationship and the pain will make you better. Good fire tempers better steel.
If it doesn’t end, not only will you be able to gloat that you were right, but you’ll have your soul mate for 70 or 80 years. Who else can claim that??[/quote]

Oh, btw, I’m 14 xD

If you have to regret something, regret that you did, not that you didn’t.

*Note that this only refers to legal activities. :wink:

Oh the giddy highs, feel light as a feather and full to burst with joy.

Then something will bring you crashing down into the abyss where you will realise that love does not actually exist and that it’s just a feeling created by the release of certain hormones to encourage us to breed.

[quote=“Necro Mortis, post: 1089950”]Oh the giddy highs, feel light as a feather and full to burst with joy.

Then something will bring you crashing down into the abyss where you will realise that love does not actually exist and that it’s just a feeling created by the release of certain hormones to encourage us to breed.[/quote]

And you call us emo o.o

If you have to regret something, regret that you did, not that you didn’t.

Thats my motto xD

[quote=“The Joker, post: 1089951”]And you call us emo o.o

[/quote]

Conformist…

Lol, this isn’t really emo. It’s realism

[quote=“Necro Mortis, post: 1089952”]Conformist…

Lol, this isn’t really emo. It’s realism[/quote]

Conformist? How so?

I’m not emo o.o. I was referring to the adult stereotype.

Maybe realistic for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“The Joker, post: 1089953”]Conformist? How so?

I’m not emo o.o. I was referring to the adult stereotype.

Maybe realistic for you. :P[/quote]

Was a reference to a south park episode.

I know.

And it’s the truth. Love is a relative term.

[quote=“Necro Mortis, post: 1089954”]Was a reference to a south park episode.

I know.

And it’s the truth. Love is a relative term.[/quote]

Don’t be such a sourpuss :P.

[quote=“The Joker, post: 1089946”]Lol Keight, I became a mod on another forum xD.

And Controller, trust me I love her, not the idea xD[/quote]

Im with this guy dude! Like i said i dont know enough to comment but ul find some-one else in a few months maybe more whos better, more exciting and basically new

and they called it puppy love .

young love, first love .

Seriously… What a feeling being young and in love for the first time is… :willy_nilly:

OMG!!! youve seen her 5 times!!! Well than its got to be love and I mean the real kind how could it be any other youre practically married!!!

Don’t be so sarcastic. I had a girl propose to me 9 days after we met. She really loved me, I know she did :smiley:

What crawled up your ass?

:24::24::24::24::24::24: