I saw a new GT convertable (pictures)

…saturday night, it looked pretty good. I took a couple pictures, they aren’t the best, but you get the idea…

http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=95

http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=96

That’s the same color scheme as one sitting on the Ford lot near the Taret I work at.

I don’t like the tan top, I dunno why but it rubs me the wrong way. I’ve yet to see a vert on the road, I guess the dealers here just aren’t getting them in yet or something.

The 05 Convertable makes me throw up a little in my mouth. :barf

Re: RE: I saw a new GT convertable (pictures)

[quote=slo6banger]That’s the same color scheme as one sitting on the Ford lot near the Taret I work at.

I don’t like the tan top, I dunno why but it rubs me the wrong way. I’ve yet to see a vert on the road, I guess the dealers here just aren’t getting them in yet or something.[/quote]

I’ve ALWAYS hated the Tan on the Roof and on the seats. Wouldn’t be able to drive it and like it.

The one on my sales room floor is a red one with a black top … but i dont like red either :dunno :dunno

i dont like the 2k5 mustangs at all, they all ugly :barf

[quote=slo6banger]That’s the same color scheme as one sitting on the Ford lot near the Taret I work at.

I don’t like the tan top, I dunno why but it rubs me the wrong way. I’ve yet to see a vert on the road, I guess the dealers here just aren’t getting them in yet or something.[/quote]

Cum to Daddy and I will rub you the right way :funnah

hmmm. that’s what I was going to say. :dunno

The interiors are noice though. :smiley:

:agree

I like them, I think they are sexah

the more I see them the more I like them …I want one now

Thats the codine talkin bacon…but yeah there ok

I like the 99-04 better :smiley:

:agree

don’t hate on the codine

I think I like the car, but definately not in convertable. If they came from the factory with about 50 more hp I would like them a lot more. The stripes package they’re starting to use looks bad ass though.

screw the stripes package