I see that yall

were up to no good while we was gone!! lol…

We was away for a few days. We went to visit joes grandparents and father in florida… but we are back now…

Jan, you can stop post whoring LOL… I see you are past me by a thousand!!! lol

[quote=vshayes]
Jan, you can stop post whoring LOL… I see you are past me by a thousand!!! lol[/quote]

Will never happen!

Welcome back VS!

I was wondering where you were at. Didn’t see you or Joe posting.

[quote=vshayes]were up to no good while we was gone!! lol…

We was away for a few days. We went to visit joes grandparents and father in florida… but we are back now…

Jan, you can stop post whoring LOL… I see you are past me by a thousand!!! lol[/quote]

Hay vs i missed you how was Fl :banana :banana :banana

HAHA!! V, thats te first time I ever noticed you posting with a southern accent. :lol “I see that yall…” and “were up to no good while we was gone!! lol…” Thats just good stuff right there. I love it.[/b]

I didn’t even notice you were gone. :dunno

AWWWWWW, I’ma just kidding Ver, C’meeeer and gimme a hug, I missed you. :hug …
…but I didn’t miss Joe. :think …awwwww, who am I kid’n, I missed joe too…c’meeer ya big lug. http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/boxer.gif

haha…hope you guys had some fun…Joe is now behind me on post count…looks like I have the bigger penis now…hahaha…lol

:funnah

[quote=vshayes]were up to no good while we was gone!! lol…

you left? :dunno

Welcome home. :smiley:

:rofl

Welcome back ya’ll!!! How was Florida? I miss Florida…

[quote=vshayes] while we was gone!

We was away

[/quote]

Hey V can I borrow your straw hat and shit kickin’ boots? There some pile of animal doo in the yard that I want to go prod with a stick.

:lol j/k

Mr.Watts, are you saying Verni talks like a Hilbilly? :funnah…
…are you guna take that Ver? http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/boxer.gif

Floridas nice yall, youall should come down and visit some time. god its hot as hell right now. does alcohol make anyone else burn up? :booze

kiss my butt. It was late (well to me) when I typed that. Remember I just got of the road after driving for 5 hours. LOL

As for florida it was real nice. Joes grandparents live on a lake, so we got to ride the boat and austin drove LOL. :slight_smile: It was alot of fun. :slight_smile: Joe is burnt!! hahahahaha. He went golfing 2 days in a row, so he has the whole farmer tan (burnt thing… not tan) thing going on.

I think I was having withdraws from the forums :frowning: But I see that taz took care of people while I was gone. :slight_smile:

welcome back guys. :smiley:

welcome back, what part of florida you guys visit/grandparents live?

You guys need to take your laptop with you now that you guys are webmasters [size=2]baters[/size] :lol

Are you implying that Joe made you drive all the way home??