I shoulda known

My “Anal” poll thread made it’s way into the underground & now I don’t even have the account privilages to view.:mad

I hate being teh nOObz!!!:thumbdown It wouldn’t be so bad if I hadn’t been the one who started the thread.

I thought it was ok to be a little frank here.:frowning:

Only 1,340 more posts, a bunch of rep and couple months to go.

No worries. :slight_smile:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1097417”]My “Anal” poll thread made it’s way into the underground & now I don’t even have the account privilages to view.:mad

I hate being teh nOObz!!!:thumbdown It wouldn’t be so bad if I hadn’t been the one who started the thread.

I thought it was ok to be a little frank here.:([/quote]

It went rapidly down hill while you were away…

A little too graphic! :ninja

Can any VIPerson give us a heads up as to whats going on with Peter Parka? Apparently “someone” there knows “something”

I dont expect to be told all details…just that all is OK with him

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1097418”]Only 1,340 more posts, a bunch of rep and couple months to go.

No worries. :)[/quote]Hehe! Crazy girl.;):smiley:

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1097419”]It went rapidly down hill while you were away…

A little too graphic! :ninja[/quote]I didn’t get to see how graphic. My intention was only to drum up convo & opinion. Not to offend folks, if it did.

Guess some people just don’t know how to talk about this stuff eh?

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1097420”]Can any VIPerson give us a heads up as to whats going on with Peter Parka? Apparently “someone” there knows “something”

I dont expect to be told all details…just that all is OK with him[/quote]:wtf:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1097421”]

I didn’t get to see how graphic. My intention was only to drum up convo & opinion. Not to offend folks, if it did.

Guess some people just don’t know how to talk about this stuff eh?[/quote]

Honey it wasn’t a matter of offending… It was a matter of the minors seeing… :nod:

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1097420”]Can any VIPerson give us a heads up as to whats going on with Peter Parka? Apparently “someone” there knows “something”

I dont expect to be told all details…just that all is OK with him[/quote]
We don’t really know anything either.

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1097423”]Honey it wasn’t a matter of offending… It was a matter of the minors seeing… :nod:[/quote]:eek:surrender

I can’t believe I didn’t think about that before I started that thread.

Jeezus!!! The mods prolly think I’m some kinda creep.:ninja

Peter’s worrying me. He’s probably skydiving or something right now and I’m here worried that he’s had a bad emergency. Hmph!

I can’t believe I didn’t think about that before I started that thread.

Jeezus!!! The mods prolly think I’m some kinda creep.:ninja[/quote]

nah you’re fine…

It was fine till a certain person got graphic so it was moved to where the minors can’t see that’s all…

You won’t get spanked for it. :slight_smile:

It’s just the way it works around here :slight_smile:

Even a innocent thread can head there if certain things are said.

thats cuz youre all a bunch of damn pervs!

I am worried about him too.

Takes one to know one honey :stuck_out_tongue:

I know Satin is terrible too, youre both shameless :wink:

I am innocent in all this… :nod:

[quote=“AUDRAA, post: 1097428”]thats cuz youre all a bunch of damn pervs![/quote]If by perverted you mean we like to think, talk & rouse about secks then…

Yeah!:D:surrender

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1097417”]My “Anal” poll thread made it’s way into the underground & now I don’t even have the account privilages to view.:mad

I thought it was ok to be a little frank here.:([/QUOTE]

Little franks suck… just sayin’…

Oh wait! You meant… :willy_nilly:

i’m sure his rehab is not being a walk in the park… unless thats central park, where rehab would be safer…:24:

I tried to start another thread which turned into a punfest. :wink: