I suck at cops

I got another ticket for unsafe start

the cop was very nice to me even said happy birthday to me since its coming up and he told me to go court. In a nice way which i dont get. He asked me if i had tickets i said yes b/c none showed up when he scaned he said thanks fo being honest i said your welcome and thankyou all the time. he asked if i was coming from carclub where the ppl street race i said no, i was there before but i was a the mall, so i wasnt lieing. i cant get anymore points on my lience, and i never been to court before any help?

o and btw

[02:39] revolution8k: why do you think i bought a slow car

LMAO

I just got :owned

but not as bad as you man.

Cheer up. You’ll look back on this and laugh. I do with my tickets.

Dont forget matt, Im the one breaking the double digits with tickets, lol.

That sucks brody… I haven’t gotten a ticket in a while. And I really don’t have to worry about it over here. The Po Po’s don’t write tickets here… they just drag you out of your car and beat the shit out of you. I can handle that.
No real advice for you other than just do the right thing and pay the ticket.

What constitutes as an unsafe start? :dunno Sounds like he was just out to get someone there.

Anyways, hopefully they throw it out in court so you don’t get anymore un-needed points on the license.

Re: RE: I suck at cops

2 strips of black, hot, melted rubber behind ya as the light turns green…

2 strips of black, hot, melted rubber behind ya as the light turns green…[/quote]

LOL - yup.

or into 2nd gear, i spun a little, no smoke just some squeling.

yup cops can give you a ticket for chearping your tires…I almost got one in the danger ranger but talked my way out of it because the street was wet and I convinced him about light ass ends in trucks

humm… just go to court and tell the judge your side… Maybe they will let you go…

he probably told you to go to court because he might not be there and usually if the cop is a no show for his tickets they get dropped well thats been my experience

yeah that usually happens, but why would he want to not get money? Out of his niceness im confused lol

well a cop has his mind made up before he pulls you over if he’s going to give you a ticket and since you didn’t try to bullshit him and was very respectful he prolly told you that so you can get out of it

Im going to court office the day of the ticket and pleady not guility, but first imma see if i can talk tot his officer, and once agian before the next court date. I feel like i can work out something with him.

Im going to bring a record of my driving, how clean it was. How i been do driving school to get my lience, and after for an 6 hour course that which. and ill show him i signed up to take another traffic school.

One time I was in my husbands Camaro and I had to take him some money and he was working on something that was in the Police Stations parking lot and I burned rubber as I was leaving outta there. I was not even thinking about it when I did it, that I was right there where I could easily be busted. When I realized that, I hauled ass to get outta there. I got an ear full that night about what I did and how dumb that was. I felt like a dumbass.

yeah that usually happens, but why would he want to not get money? Out of his niceness im confused lol[/quote]

The judge will rule it down to a secondary charge and you won’t get points but they will get some of your money.

yeah that usually happens, but why would he want to not get money? Out of his niceness im confused lol[/quote]

The judge will rule it down to a secondary charge and you won’t get points but they will get some of your money.[/quote]

any ideas how much a ticket will this be? 100bucks?

ive never gotten a ticket- but then again, ive only had my liscence for 7 months. so you got ticketed for chirping the tires? that sucks bad. i know of a cop that lives near me and has a 97 cobra (black- real nice)… once when he was off duty, he pulled up to a light next to me one time and i admired his cobra and he chirped the tires at the light, through second, and a little into third before tapping the brakes. i took off normal- knowing he was a cop. the police here are mostly considerate and fun people, but when you get into the city- they are rude assholes.

[quote=slo6banger]What constitutes as an unsafe start? :dunno Sounds like he was just out to get someone there.

Anyways, hopefully they throw it out in court so you don’t get anymore un-needed points on the license.[/quote]

those two black melted rubber strips you see in the rearview mirror…

:wtf