I... think... I'm in looove

http://nondata.com/marcus05/IMG_0795.JPG

the only thing i see that merits any mentioning is the optima battery…

Well, that’s because you don’t know what you’re looking at.

I’ll give you a reference.

http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/uploads//1098336125/gallery_27060_160_1098602650.jpg

That’s my engine bay as it sits right now.

Notice anything different in his?

I guarandamntee you Id pimp it…

…the battery, that is!! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Damn, Im on a roll tonight, badumdum!!

Domestic idiocy at it’s finest, ladies and gentlemen…

Actually I would pimp it tho…

… fo real…

…I mean it…

…Damn, why dont you believe me!!! :smiley: :smiley: :banana :banana

ok, so you got a dohc… i got a sohc… big deal :dunno

at least i got double the cylinders…

but if i had what you had, and i also had that first picture as a reference… id prolly be the same way you are now…

the radiator is small in yours… :tard

at least yours is black, but that blue is a nice color too…

Re: RE: I… think… I’m in looove.

[quote=sourlemon2k5]ok, so you got a dohc… i got a sohc… big deal :dunno

but if i had what you had, and i also had that first picture as a reference… id prolly be the same way you are now…[/quote]

lol what does cylinder count have anything to do with the fact that he’s got a blower… one of the blowers i’m considering purchasing even?

Is it just me, or is there a shaft driving the turbo from the backside?? :dunno

[quote=2000Si][quote=sourlemon2k5]ok, so you got a dohc… i got a sohc… big deal :dunno

but if i had what you had, and i also had that first picture as a reference… id prolly be the same way you are now…[/quote]

lol what does cylinder count have anything to do with the fact that he’s got a blower… one of the blowers i’m considering purchasing even?[/quote]

every four rotations of the crankshaft, at least 8 cylinders have fired in my engine… only at least 4 have in yours… which gives me more output horsepower just from the engine alone with no forced air… or differences in gasoline…

and that is even remotely related to the topic of this thread, how?

it’s a supercharger. :smiley:

i see 3 things wrong witht that specific engine compartment and stuff:

the blower is wasting more hp than it should be… engine compartment designer’s fault
the engine is 4 cylinders…
the exhaust manifold work is horrible… the exhaust has to take a total of about (rounded off number ) 270 degrees to exit the engine compartment… robs hp there… or something like that

I dont know DAMMIT!! But I had a legit question and by god you didnt answer it!!! :booze :booze :smiley: :smiley:

well, you asked… :dunno

[quote=sourlemon2k5]i see 3 things wrong witht that specific engine compartment and stuff:

the blower is wasting more hp than it should be… engine compartment designer’s fault
the exhaust manifold work is horrible… the exhaust has to take a total of about (rounded off number ) 270 degrees to exit the engine compartment… robs hp there… or something like that[/quote]

I dont really see anything “wrong” with it. Everything you stated as “wrong” was all matter of opinion. 4 cylider isnt exactly my slice of pie, but thats because I prefer the easy way (V8). Id still drive it tho.

[quote=sourlemon2k5]i see 3 things wrong witht that specific engine compartment and stuff:

the exhaust manifold work is horrible… the exhaust has to take a total of about (rounded off number ) 270 degrees to exit the engine compartment… robs hp there… or something like that[/quote]

It went from domestic idiocy to pure idiocy.

the blower depending on the model gave him a 50-70 wheel hp gain.
the engine is 4 cylinders, but the car weighs 600 lbs less than your covetted V8 engine equipped vehicle.
the exhaust manifold looks aftermarket, meaning it flows better and takes the same turns as the stock piece.

I dont know DAMMIT!! But I had a legit question and by god you didnt answer it!!! :booze :booze :smiley: :D[/quote]

and I did answer your question, look up.

I seen it, Im just too lazy to edit. :smiley:

That is cool how the s/c is mounted on one side of the motor but is driven from the opposite side.